Windows 10: Stuck before login screen Help ASAP

Discus and support Stuck before login screen Help ASAP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Before the issue occured, i had only closed my laptop and put it in sleep mode. The next time i tried to use my computer i was stuck on my login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IssacCasillas, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Stuck before login screen Help ASAP

Before the issue occured, i had only closed my laptop and put it in sleep mode. The next time i tried to use my computer i was stuck on my login background and that was it. There was no date, time, or power option. The screen was just blank with a cursor. I gave it a couple of days but it is not working. The issue is really irritating me as I use the laptop for school so it would be really helpful if you could help me asap.

:)

IssacCasillas, Oct 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 17, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Stuck before login screen Help ASAP

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Stuck before login screen Help ASAP

1. Stuck before login screen Help ASAP - Similar Threads - Stuck before login

2. Completely stuck and need help ASAP!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Completely stuck and need help ASAP!: I cannot sign into my Microsoft personal account - my password is not working and I cannot get help from virtual support or calling in without requiring me to sign into my account. I have not made any account changes but I need to get rid of this old laptop and since I don’t...
  3. Completely stuck and need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely stuck and need help ASAP!: I cannot sign into my Microsoft personal account - my password is not working and I cannot get help from virtual support or calling in without requiring me to sign into my account. I have not made any account changes but I need to get rid of this old laptop and since I don’t...
  4. Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Harufuru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idrykb/login_screen_loop_need_help_asap/
  5. Black screen with cursor BEFORE login NEED HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor BEFORE login NEED HELP ASAP: My pc was working fine before I turned it off, when I turned it back on an hr or two later I just got a black screen on startup where I can move my cursor but CANT DO anything else. I’ve tried booting safe mode and rolling back my gfx drivers but it didn’t do anything. I...
  6. Stuck before login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck before login screen: Hello- I have a Lenovo thinkpad A485 laptop. Yesterday it froze and wouldn't respond to ctrl-alt-dlt so I hard restarted it with the power button. When it turned back on, it went through the Lenovo screen like normal, but instead of loading the login screen, it loads a blank...
  7. Computer got stuck before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer got stuck before login screen: Title says it all. I woke my computer from sleep mode, and clicked to get to the PIN entry screen, but instead, it just got stuck at a screen with only the background image. The only way out was to cold boot. I literally never had this happen until today. What may have caused...
  8. Pc stuck before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc stuck before login screen: I have used this pc for more then 2 years and i updated my pc to win 10 almost a year ago. So today i started my pc and it got stuck before the login screen i have to press a button to get to the login screen but it just got stuck my mouse and keyboard are working because it...
  9. Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at spinning circle before login screen: Hello, So here's my issue: I started my computer and came back to find a BSOD. It displayed an error code and mentioned something about a driver error. I waited until the loading reached 100%, but it didn't restart on its own so i shut the computer down manually by holding...
  10. System boot stuck before login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    System boot stuck before login screen.: Hi! I don't know if this is the right thread because I don't get any BSOD but it's really close to one. The problem: System boot stuck before login screen. The backstory: Messed around with ProgramData's ownership because the Indexer/Search didn't work. (read it...