Windows 10: Stuck between safe mode that doesn't accept my password and a bitlocker key I don't have.

Discus and support Stuck between safe mode that doesn't accept my password and a bitlocker key I don't have. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all. I'm in a strange situation: was having problems with my graphics card, decided to boot in safe mode and use a tool to remove the drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mariana Tuma, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Stuck between safe mode that doesn't accept my password and a bitlocker key I don't have.

Hi all. I'm in a strange situation: was having problems with my graphics card, decided to boot in safe mode and use a tool to remove the drivers and then install them again. To do that, I went on normal node's msconfig and changed boot to safe mode.

It wouldn't accept my password though. I found out I needed to boot on safe mode with networking, so I did shift+restart, selected change boot settings I think that's the name and restarted. However before I can get to the boot options a screen prompting me for my Bitlocker key appears.

I have tried looking on my MS account, nothing. Also can't find it on Onedrive, it says I have no recovery keys on my account. I have never set up Bitlocker up, don't remember ever creating a recovery key for it...

Anyway, I'm effectively locked out of my computer. how can I solve this problem?

:)

Mariana Tuma, Dec 21, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Stuck between safe mode that doesn't accept my password and a bitlocker key I don't have. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Venchy Win User
    I’m having trouble logging into my PC from Safe Mode; Windows 10

I can’t boot into normal mode. I’m trying to get out of Safe Mode but the only way to get out is to log into my PC with the password it asks me, but my password for some reason doesn’t work. The keyboard works fine. I use WiFi, and WiFi doesn’t work when in Safe Mode. I’m ultimately stuck right now. Can’t do anything else. Been trying all day, looking for countless solutions

Venchy, Dec 21, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Stuck between safe mode that doesn't accept my password and a bitlocker key I don't have.

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Stuck between safe mode that doesn't accept my password and a bitlocker key I don't have.

1. Stuck between safe mode that doesn't accept my password and a bitlocker key I don't have. - Similar Threads - Stuck between safe

2. Safe Mode not accepting my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe Mode not accepting my password: Hey, I started my PC in Safe Mode -minimal- to try and fix an issue I was having with my monitor. Once my computer restarted I was unable to login to my computer, I have tried old password, restarting in Safe Mode with Networking but nothing seems to be working....
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Password not accepted in Safe mode: I was having problems getting my password accepted in safe mode and could not connect to a network. One older forum suggested instead of going into safe mode try option #3, Enable Low resolution mode. Tried this and my login screen showed up on my other monitor. Was able to...
  4. in safe mode and it will not accept my password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    in safe mode and it will not accept my password: I have been try something from the microsoft web-site tellingme to try and run this office program ,so it told me to open the the computer up using the safe-mode whichi did, when it restarted it ask me for mypassword, which i put in, and all it said is incorrect password...
  5. Windows 10 on safe mode doesn't accept my password

Windows 10 on safe mode doesn't accept my password: Oh no no no. Closing this topic just like that? This question was asked over 5 years ago and people still bump into this problem. I got my password reset and still cannot log into my computer after I got stuck in the unSafe Mode. This is absurd, why is this still a thing...
  6. Stuck in safe mode don't know password

Stuck in safe mode don't know password: I am stuck in safe mode and I can't remember my password I tried "boot safe mode with networking" and "boot safe mode with command prompt" but they don't work/do anything. I can't even reset my computer because I need a password for that. Also its a laptop that came with...
  7. Stuck in safe mode don't know password

Stuck in safe mode don't know password: I rebooted my laptop into safe mode but the regular password I use to log into my windows account is not working. Now I don't know how to get back into regular boot because it keeps booting in safe mode. I tried to start command prompt but again is asks for password. How...
  8. Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password: I bassically activated safe mode for every startup. When i log in normally i use a pin but now i need to enter a password and before i had a pin i didn't change my password so im bassically locked out of my own computer. How do i fix this? Sincerely, Gabriel...
  9. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Password not accepted in Safe mode: ***Modify title from: PC password error *** Hi Just restarted my computer on Safe Mode (trying to solve an internet connection problem) and my PC doesn't recognize my long time password. Can you help me? Thanks....
  10. Pc stuck in safe mode & will not accept password

Pc stuck in safe mode & will not accept password: My pc is stuck in safe mode, Windows 10 and I cannot get passed the log on screen. I know the password but it will not accept it. When I go to advanced options, I cannot do anything because it asks for the password & everytime I enter it correctly, microsoft tells me it's...