Windows 10: Stuck connecting an external display

Discus and support Stuck connecting an external display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have different computers and different TVs, and I connect to TVs wireless and in a different way ... the problem I have is that on several occasions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lecaro, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Lecaro Win User

Stuck connecting an external display

I have different computers and different TVs, and I connect to TVs wireless and in a different way ...

the problem I have is that on several occasions the image on the TVs freezes ... and when I come to my computer to try to solve the problem ...

Stuck connecting an external display 5a84c22b-3f65-4ed0-82c9-5f0ab9c6fe88?upload=true.jpg

windows 10 does not let me disconnect the TV to reconnect ... button disconnect is unusable / frozen... turn off and turning on the TV doesn't help ... in the task manager I can't find the app to end the process ...

Stuck connecting an external display c5759510-d7cc-461a-8588-66a363056eff?upload=true.jpg

this bar stays frozen too ... so far the only solution is to restart the computers ... but this is crazy, I can't spend the day restarting the computer

someone helps me find the process in the task manager to end it ... i think it's a little better than restart

if anyone has any other idea please let me know... please!!!!!!!

:)

Lecaro, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Stuck connecting an external display

1. Stuck connecting an external display - Similar Threads - Stuck connecting external

2. Connect No Display Laptop to external display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect No Display Laptop to external display: My Toshiba running laptop has display problem since the update of display driver. There were blue vertical lines on screen but now when I turn on the laptop, there's a black screen. I want to connect my laptop to my BRAVIA TV using HDMI cable. But there shows no signal and as...
  3. IPv6 connectivity no external connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv6 connectivity no external connection: Despite getting email and google I can't install some programmes as I am told it is not online. Have checked the Wi-Fi connection but no result....
  4. Connect external monitor

Connect external monitor: Trying to connect external monitor to x1 Carbon Lenovo Ultrabook running windows 10. When I open the Project window and select Extend it reverts back to PC screen only when the project window closes....
  5. BSOD with External Display VGA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with External Display VGA: Hello, I have been experiencing BSODs when using the VGA out on my laptop, most of it generally happen when the computer goes to sleep, and I wake the computer afterwards. Then it would just show a blank screen until I unplugged the VGA connector and it will BSOD with the...
  6. Set/force refresh rate before external display device is connected?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Set/force refresh rate before external display device is connected?: I have a 5th gen carbon X1 (Intel HD Graphics 620) driving a BenQ PD2710QC through USB-C. I'm trying to connect an HD projector through the HDMI port. Most often, when I connect the projector, the display flickers on and off several times and I'm not able to get it to...
  7. config external display as primary

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    config external display as primary: I have a Laptop and a combo with LCD Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, When I'm at my desk, I want to use the combo LCD Monitor as primary, and the Laptop screen as secondary display, but windows only support Laptop screen as primary, LCD as secondary. Is there any config in Win...
  8. external display disconnects LAN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external display disconnects LAN?: So I'm using a laptop with windows 10 through HDMI to a TV for display, after 10-20 seconds my LAN on modem turns off. forcing me to restart modem because all devices disconnect. I am able to use the laptop without the TV turned on, but as soon as I turn on the TV my internet...
  9. Connecting to external (TV)

Connecting to external (TV): Prior to W10 I could connect with no issues. No my surface pro 2 gets all weird when I connect: display icons and font gets tiny and starts to heat up. Weird *Sad Any help would be appreciated Thnx 11124
  10. I connected an external display to my laptop now no internal

I connected an external display to my laptop now no internal: Hey guys, so i'm running B10074 on my laptop , and I connected my external display to it as well as my external keyboard and mouse at my desk so I could sit there and do the setup etc without moving all of that out of the way. I had the laptop lid shut and off to the side...