Windows 10: Stuck during installation Windows 10

Discus and support Stuck during installation Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i was installing windows 10 on imac with boot camp assistant when suddently the usb stick disconnected and now im stuck at a message saying "plug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chrispijn Jacobs, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Stuck during installation Windows 10

Hey i was installing windows 10 on imac with boot camp assistant when suddently the usb stick disconnected and now im stuck at a message saying "plug pack usb and press any key" so i did that but nothing is happening i tried putting it off power and back on but it gives me the same thingwhat do i do?

:)

Chrispijn Jacobs, Jan 25, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 25, 2023
  4. CK011885 Win User

Stuck during installation Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Stuck during installation Windows 10

1. Stuck during installation Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stuck during installation

2. Stuck during installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck during installation Windows 10: Hey i was installing windows 10 on imac with boot camp assistant when suddently the usb stick disconnected and now im stuck at a message saying "plug pack usb and press any key" so i did that but nothing is happening i tried putting it off power and back on but it gives me...
  3. Stuck during installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck during installation Windows 10: Hey i was installing windows 10 on imac with boot camp assistant when suddently the usb stick disconnected and now im stuck at a message saying "plug pack usb and press any key" so i did that but nothing is happening i tried putting it off power and back on but it gives me...
  4. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.: Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going smoothly, got to 90% and it asked me to restart. After the restart it wouldn't load past the MSI screen. Tried to put it through...
  5. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.: Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going smoothly, got to 90% and it asked me to restart. After the restart it wouldn't load past the MSI screen. Tried to put it through...
  6. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop stuck during windows 10 installation.

Laptop stuck during windows 10 installation.: I started installation of windows 10 through media tool but after downloading, during installation the laptop screen is black and it is the same since last 15 hours. Is there a solution for this? I have a broken screen and using tv as monitor using hdmi....
  8. Pc stuck at Windows 10 loading files during install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck at Windows 10 loading files during install.: I decided to get a new hdd for my pc and reinstall Windows 10, as i thought my problems with constant BSODS was windows update ruining my drivers. So, i put in my Windows 10 usb 3.0 onto an 3.0 slot, i choose Windows 10 64bit, as my cpu is an x64 one, and hit enter. Loading...
  9. Windows 10 install is stuck during Installation – Different scenarios

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 install is stuck during Installation – Different scenarios: [ATTACH] Windows 10 installation being stuck can cause unrest for any Windows users. And so in this post, we are looking at possible solutions to the various scenarios where the Windows 10 install could get stuck. However do remember one thing, [...] This post Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in bios screen during clean install

Windows 10 stuck in bios screen during clean install: Before this happened, I was resetting my windows 10 and it ended with error, thus leaving my pc no operating system. There was no problem in booting except for the no os. So I tried to install Windows 10 again with dvd bootable made by Windows 7 usbdvd tool, via external...