Windows 10: Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

Discus and support Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Happened after I had updated my computer. Additionally, when I the access advanced options my keyboard stops working so I cant even do anything while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shudoge, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

Happened after I had updated my computer. Additionally, when I the access advanced options my keyboard stops working so I cant even do anything while in those settings (although my mouse still works)

submitted by /u/Shudoge
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shudoge, Aug 6, 2020

2. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen.

The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging in and the desktop loading).

Sometimes I get all the way through to the desktop loading, but then it goes black and stays black after that.

I had a power outage and power surge earlier today, so I don't know if that is at all responsible for this.

leftisthominid, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update

After I updated my Windows 10 to 1803, my PC can't boot. Stuck at a black screen(no windows logo) with a spinning circle , no HDD indicator activity. However, I can enter safe mode. What is the problem?

ztartennery, Aug 6, 2020
  4. MikeGina Win User

Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo

had problem with update loading and then freezing for hours so restarted and now it's stuck on black screen with asus logo, it does try to restore to previous version of windows but then restarts back to black screen with asus logo and spinning circle,
    won't go to safe mode or load windows start up or anything else.need help. thank you

MikeGina, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

1. Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up - Similar Threads - Stuck black screen

2. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  3. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  5. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  6. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  8. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  9. Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo: Hi guys Everytime I boot up my computer the motherboard bios logo shows and then it goes to a black screen with a loading symbol. I have a SSD and it use to boot up straight away and faster. Is there anything I can do to fix it? submitted by /u/ImKimchiii [link]...
  10. Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo: [ATTACH] Basically what the title says, every time i boot this black screen with additional laggy loading circle appears after the windows logo is done loading and it takes a while to actually get to windows. fast startup on/off has no effect, running on 2 HDDs and their...