Windows 10: Stuck in a BSOD boot loop rendering PC unusable

Discus and support Stuck in a BSOD boot loop rendering PC unusable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I built my own PC back in July, I7 6700k 4.00ghz RAM Corsair Vengeance LPK 16gb (2x8gb) Seagate Barracuda 2tb HDD GTX 1660TI 6gb Samsung 250gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatrickCash1, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Stuck in a BSOD boot loop rendering PC unusable

So I built my own PC back in July,

I7 6700k 4.00ghz

RAM Corsair Vengeance LPK 16gb (2x8gb)

Seagate Barracuda 2tb HDD

GTX 1660TI 6gb

Samsung 250gb SSD

And after running perfectly for a month and a half i am now stuck in an endless blue screen error reboot loop that will not even allow me to access the desktop.

The only change made recently was downloaded a game from Steam, TES Oblivion, and after playing it for 1-2 hours i went to activate a door and when i clicked the screen went black and after a few seconds kicked me to a blue screen and then began the loop.

Everytime the PC boots it gets past the MOBO logo and then immediately goes to a blue screen and each time is a new error code. Ive been able to record some of the errors below.

-system thread exception not handled

-system service exception

-page fault in nonpaged area

-irqs not less or equal

-kmode excetion not handled

There are some more but these are the most common.

Attempted to interrupt the boot sequence multiple times to try to get into Windows Recovery mode and even then it would blue screen. The mobo logo would be up and there would be a loading wheel saying "Automatic Repair" and after a few seconds to a few minutes it would then blue screen with one of the above errors.

After attempting multiple other fixes I found while searching nothing was working so since it is not that old of a PC I decided to just attempt a fresh windows install and this is the problem i am currently at. Using the retail USB for windows 10 home I follow the steps to install and delete all the data off my Hdd and SSD and continue installing windows however now after getting to the "Finishing Up" step of the installation and the first restart after it restarts it boots into a blue screen. Ive attempted the windows installation multiple times now and everytime after the restart it blue screens and then attempts to restart again which prompts the error that the PC restarted unexpectedly which caused the windows installation to fail to continue.

Im stuck, im just not sure where to go from here so any help would be appreciated.

:)

PatrickCash1, Sep 8, 2019

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 8, 2019
  3. nxjl18 Win User
    BSOD Loop on boot

Hello,

Earlier today my computer crashed into a BSOD and ever since then it is stuck on a BSOD loop when trying to boot into windows.

Things I have tried so far:

-Booting from a USB Windows (Loads the windows logo then BSOD)

-Letting it do automatic repair (BSOD)

-Letting it do disk check (BSOD)

-Running it with different RAM sticks (BSOD)

-Running it without the 1060 (BSOD)

-Clearing BIOS settings (BSOD)

I am at a loss. Any help appreciated.

System

-Intel i5 6600k

-Nvidia 1060

-16gb ram

-gigabyte z170x

nxjl18, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck in a BSOD boot loop rendering PC unusable

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Stuck in a BSOD boot loop rendering PC unusable

1. Stuck in a BSOD boot loop rendering PC unusable - Similar Threads - Stuck BSOD boot

2. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  3. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  4. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  6. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  7. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC stuck on boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on boot loop: So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be a reason right now but it reset and i clicked windows 10 volume 7 because that was the only option it gave me and after that...
  9. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in boot loop: Hi there. So i recently updated my graphics card driver and i think i’ve installed one which isn’t compatible with my graphics card as once my pc restarted, it would load the bios screen just fine but then fail to load Windows 10 and instead freeze on a static-like screen....
  10. 2004 Update Renders PC unusable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2004 Update Renders PC unusable: Updated to Windows 10 version 2004 last night and now the PC is nearly unusable. It took more than 14 hours. When I'm able to run the Task Manager, I see that only 5% of CPU, 32% of RAM, and 2% of Disk SSD is being used. I have over 380 GB of disk space, so none of those...