Windows 10: Stuck in a BSOD loop - new components

Discus and support Stuck in a BSOD loop - new components in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, So I seem to be having some issues regarding mynew build. I bought a second hand motherboard B450M PRO4-F, along with aRyzen 5 1600x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesSimpsonXF, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Stuck in a BSOD loop - new components

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]Hi everyone, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]So I seem to be having some issues regarding mynew build. I bought a second hand motherboard B450M PRO4-F, along with aRyzen 5 1600x and 2 sticks of 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400MHz RAM.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]These are the 3 parts I have replaced and keptother parts such as my GPU GTX 970, 1TB HDD, Corsair CX500M PSU. Also have anew blank 2.5” SSD I just bought.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]So I installed the new parts and put the systemtogether and attached the SSD via SATA and created a USB Windows 10installation media from another computer. I selected to boot up from the USBand the windows logo loads for no more than 2/3 seconds and it blue screens.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]This is on a fresh SSD with only this pluggedin, along with the USB boot installation media and keyboard/mouse.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]I am in a continuous loop of the BSOD’s and getdifferent errors each time. Errors include:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]KMODE_EXCPETION_NOT_HANDLED[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]I can access the BIOS no problem and changesettings around, it registers the CPU, it registers the RAM. I have tried usingjust one stick of RAM in different slots, still registers but no difference andstill BSOD’s.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]Any advise would be great. Thanks.[/COLOR]

:)

JamesSimpsonXF, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Stuck in a BSOD loop - new components

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in a BSOD loop - new components

1. Stuck in a BSOD loop - new components - Similar Threads - Stuck BSOD loop

2. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  3. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  4. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC stuck on loop of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on loop of BSOD: My pc is a Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05 that started freezing previously 3 months before the looping. I had to restart every time it froze. This was until yesterday when it froze like before, then I restarted and it caused a BSOD. I reset the pc completely, and it caused a loop...
  6. Stuck in a BSOD loop

Stuck in a BSOD loop: Good morning all, I expect this to be a lengthy post so I do apologise in advance but very grateful for any advice towards my problem. So, long story short is I have upgraded my PC by replacing the motherboard, CPU and RAM. My previous build was the following: CPU:...
  7. Stuck in BSOD loop

Stuck in BSOD loop: Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Here is the information I have: * One morning I switched my PC on and after pc post received a BSOD error 0x00000e. The...
  8. Stuck in BSOD loop de loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in BSOD loop de loop.: Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Here is the information I have: One morning I switched it on and after pc post received a BSOD error 0x00000e. The pc...
  9. Stuck in BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in BSOD loop: My Dell laptop is 2 months old, and I've been stuck in a BSOD loop since last night. I have a paper on the computer that's due soon and am beyond stressed. I got a message yesterday (before the crash) about NVIDIA drivers needing to be updated, so I'm thinking maybe an update...
  10. New components

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New components: I'm getting a new motherboard,processor and memory im wondering how it'll work with windows i have the operating system on a ssd everything else is on my hdd will i just be able to hook my drives up to new components and ill be off to the races or...?...