Windows 10: Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad

Discus and support Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Thinkpad T470 running Win10 randomly executed a system reboot, and is now stuck in a Blue Screen Boot loop, with the error code: Kernel failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BuTTabbs, Sep 25, 2022.

1. BuTTabbs Win User

Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad

My Thinkpad T470 running Win10 randomly executed a system reboot, and is now stuck in a Blue Screen Boot loop, with the error code: Kernel failed Security Check.. I've tried everything that I could possibly think of, but to no avail. I am the only Sys. Admin on this device, and from the moment I opened the box, I've been using the biometric Windows Hello sign in option. Which by itself, wouldn't pose too much of a problem in my current situation, but the situation compounds exponentially when you factor in the minor detail that I've been utilizing Microsoft Authenticator on my mobile device al

:)

BuTTabbs, Sep 25, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Lenovo Recalls 208,000 ThinkPad Batteries

On March 1, 2007, Lenovo voluntarily recalled certain 208,000 9-cell lithium-ion batteries. These batteries were manufactured for use with ThinkPad notebook computers that shipped worldwide between November 2005 and February 2007. All ThinkPad R60, R60e Series, ThinkPad T60, T60p Series and ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, and Z61p Series with 9-cell 10.8V, 5.2 Ah batteries with part number FRU P/N 92P1131 are being recalled. All affected batteries will be replaced free of charge. Lenovo suggests those computers with defective units remove the battery and use the AC adaptor until a replacement has arrived.

Source: Lenovo

malware, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad

Lenovo ThinkPad running windows 10 in "previous version" start up loop.

My Lenovo Thinkpad is in a loop when I start it. It says Restoring your previous version of windows. It reboots but never restores the new version. What do I do? Thanks.

Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Super CoolDude, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad

1. Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad - Similar Threads - Stuck BSOD loop

2. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop: When i turn on the pc i instantly get a blue screen few seconds later it restarts and does the blue screen again there are 3 errors that happen they change each time like treahd_stuck_in_hard_drive and 2 other ones cant remember... PLS HELP I NEED PC NOW...
  3. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop: When i turn on the pc i instantly get a blue screen few seconds later it restarts and does the blue screen again there are 3 errors that happen they change each time like treahd_stuck_in_hard_drive and 2 other ones cant remember... PLS HELP I NEED PC NOW...
  4. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad: My Thinkpad T470 running Win10 randomly executed a system reboot, and is now stuck in a Blue Screen Boot loop, with the error code: Kernel failed Security Check.. I've tried everything that I could possibly think of, but to no avail. I am the only Sys. Admin on this device,...
  6. Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad

Stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad: My Thinkpad T470 running Win10 randomly executed a system reboot, and is now stuck in a Blue Screen Boot loop, with the error code: Kernel failed Security Check.. I've tried everything that I could possibly think of, but to no avail. I am the only Sys. Admin on this device,...
  7. BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad: Minidump here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApNJF0_XGrKQ7Gn3DPcz0LSrVVgu?e=ybrYydI am connected to a Thinkpad thunderbolt dock with 2 external monitors.Appreciate any feedback....
  8. Lenovo stuck in boot loop

Lenovo stuck in boot loop: Hi my Lenovo Flex 5 performed an update and is now useless.It has got stuck in the boot loop with constant blue screen of death.It wont allow me to reset the machine.It will not allow any unstallation of either quality or feature updates.It runs in to errors when it trys to...
  9. My Lenovo Thinkpad e595 is in a Recovery Loop -- Password Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Lenovo Thinkpad e595 is in a Recovery Loop -- Password Not Recognized: Device: Lenovo ThinkPad e595 20NF0012US Ryzen 5 3500U 250Gb SSD Windows 10 Professional 20H2 I have disconnected all peripheral devices. After installing an update to Feature update 20H2 on about April 6, 2021, my laptop screen began shaking fiercely. The Logitech...
  10. Lenovo Thinkpad stuck in boot menu screen

Lenovo Thinkpad stuck in boot menu screen: I had a heat problem with this laptop, but that has been resolved. The heat problem started after trying multiple times to do a Windows 10 pro update, without success. After that the boot up is stuck in this screen. I can move from one selection to another, but it will not...