Windows 10: stuck in a forgotten password loop!!

Discus and support stuck in a forgotten password loop!! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Help..i recently got a win 10 tablet.i put a password on the lock screen but when i type it in its saying its incorrect..ok...so when attempting to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DavidWilliams1983, Nov 16, 2018.

1. stuck in a forgotten password loop!!

Help..i recently got a win 10 tablet.i put a password on the lock screen but when i type it in its saying its incorrect..ok...so when attempting to change the password i give my other email for it to send me a code...WHICH never comes!!! i have tried like 50 times but never get a code...so i try the other way..i type all my details name/address/ etcetera ..but then because its a new email address i was using for the tablet..i have not sent any emails from it to anyone so it declined my request saying i have not given enough information...I PHYSICALLY CANNOT GIVE ANY MORE INFO..I HAVEN'T USED THE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ANYTHING!!...So i am now completely stuck out of my tablet with no way of changing the password..any help would be greatly appreciated i hope this make sense!!

:)

DavidWilliams1983, Nov 16, 2018

2. Forgotten password

Hi,

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126#bookmark-third

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 16, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

stuck in a forgotten password loop!!

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

stuck in a forgotten password loop!!

1. stuck in a forgotten password loop!! - Similar Threads - stuck forgotten password

2. Crash loop and forgotten password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crash loop and forgotten password: My pc has put me in a crash loop everytime I try to load into it. I can go into the advanced settings but can’t do anything because it keeps asking for a password. I tried every possible password I know and the one that works when I want to log into my pc too yet nothing...
  3. Crash loop and forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash loop and forgotten password: My pc has put me in a crash loop everytime I try to load into it. I can go into the advanced settings but can’t do anything because it keeps asking for a password. I tried every possible password I know and the one that works when I want to log into my pc too yet nothing...
  4. Crash loop and forgotten password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Repair loop forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Repair loop forgotten password: I am stuck in a System Repair i type in my password but everytime i try to change it it doesnt seem to work in anyway i try to choose system repair or anything in advanced options im asked for a password that wont work if theres anyway to fix this please help ive tried many...
  6. System Repair loop forgotten password

System Repair loop forgotten password: I am stuck in a System Repair i type in my password but everytime i try to change it it doesnt seem to work in anyway i try to choose system repair or anything in advanced options im asked for a password that wont work if theres anyway to fix this please help ive tried many...
  7. System Repair loop forgotten password

8. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password: Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept prompting it. I tried the Advanced options, but it keeps looking for my password which I can't remember. I clicked 'Forgot...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password: Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept prompting it. I tried the Advanced options, but it keeps looking for my password which I can't remember. I clicked 'Forgot...
  10. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password