Windows 10: Stuck in a loop installing windows 10

Discus and support Stuck in a loop installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Backstory I worked for a company in the past and was allowed to keep the computer but I had to install a new windows. This is a dell PC btw, not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Patis12, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Stuck in a loop installing windows 10

Backstory I worked for a company in the past and was allowed to keep the computer but I had to install a new windows. This is a dell PC btw, not sure if it matters

After a long struggle I finally managed to download the iso file and make a bootable drive and it installed the windows 10. However after it is done it always comes back to the installation window again. I've tried a bunch of methods on youtube and none worked. Can you please help? I've been stuck here for 4 days and I'm losing my mind

submitted by /u/Patis12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Patis12, Feb 15, 2021
  2. RejZoR Win User

Windows 10 stuck in installation loop on tablet

Ok, I was THIS close for throwing this god damn tablet outside on the concrete... I have ACER Iconia W4 820 tablet and yesterday it decided it will refuse to boot (the Windows 10 magic). It just displayed boot screen with those dots running around forever. Literally. I left it over night and you guessed it, in the morning it was still doing it. So, I forced reset it and it brought up the repair dialog where I've opted for Reset and deleted all my data clean.

All nice and well, it installed and when I get the screen "Hi there" where I pick my languages and time zone, click next and select bunch of privacy settings and complete that, it restarts and goes back to god damn language and timezone selection screen, every single bloody time. I've completed it like 10 times and it just loops like a total retard. Wanted to re-install windows clean from USB, wouldn't even boot, tried recovering original OS (Win8.1), it just skips it and loops the same language/timezone menu and the backup USB that I've made on day 1 is just plain ignored. I now have a tablet that has less functionality than a kitchen cutting board. What the fuck Microsoft, are you kidding me? And no, I don't have any intention to pay ACER to fix this shit Microsoft created. Damn it.

I've googled tons of "fix guides" and they all seem to mention that rather recent stupid update that caused boot looping, but my case seems to be slightly different because it's installation looping. I only got 1 result that mentioned installation and deletion of some keys via regedit, but it didn't fix anything. So, any other ideas?

RejZoR, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Stuck in a loop installing windows 10

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in a loop installing windows 10

1. Stuck in a loop installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stuck loop installing

2. Windows Installation stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installation stuck in a loop: I recently purchased a new laptop which did not come with a hard drive, so I bought a nvme ssd of my own. In order to download windows on this I used a USB with a windows installation on it I have used this USB many times on different pcs and it has always worked however for...
  3. Windows Installation stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installation stuck in a loop: I recently purchased a new laptop which did not come with a hard drive, so I bought a nvme ssd of my own. In order to download windows on this I used a USB with a windows installation on it I have used this USB many times on different pcs and it has always worked however for...
  4. Windows 10 installation stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation stuck in loop: Hi. My Dell inspiron laptop is stuck in a weird installation loop. I tried to reinstall windows 10 locally using the “keep my files” option and now the blue “Installing windows” screen goes up to 78% or sometimes even before that and then my device restarts and I end up in...
  5. Windows 10 install stuck in a loop

Windows 10 install stuck in a loop: Hey everyone, I’ve done some searching around and nobody has had this issue. My computer had some issues so I completely reset it and I’m installing windows 10. However, the install goes from 11% to 12%, then restarts and goes back to 11%! Is there any way to fix this issue?...
  6. Stuck in a Windows install loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a Windows install loop.: I looked around for similar issues, but the answers provided didn't really help me. When going to install Windows, it says "The partitions on the disk selected for installation are not in the recommended order." I tried figuring it out, but no luck. I followed the...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in installation loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in installation loop: Hello fellas, I've been trying for the whole day to install Windows 10 on a brand new computer using a USB stick (with both Rufus and the official Microsoft tool) with those specs: MSI X570-A Pro Motherboard Ryzen 5 3600 CPU G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB (16GB, 3200MHz) RAM...
  8. Stuck in install loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in install loop: I'm currently stuck in a bit of a loop when it comes to my PC Windows 10 install. When I boot, I get an "installing Windows" screen. When it gets to 100%, the system reboots and goes through the same procedure. I've used the Media Creation Tool to put the install media on a...
  9. Windows 10 Installation Stuck in a Loop

Windows 10 Installation Stuck in a Loop: I’ve dowloaded an ISO from the official Microsoft download, and loaded it into Oracle’s Virtual Box. After some struggles, I was able to go through the setup process (Welcome, Basics, Network, Account) all the way to Services. It asks if I want Cortana, which I accept, and...
  10. windows 10 install stuck on loop

windows 10 install stuck on loop: hi, I tried installing windows 10 using a windows 10 pro key but when it gets up to the part where it wants your region, clock and settings after the restart it asks the same questions again. as this is the windows 10 installer i cannot press any keys. i have tried restart...