Windows 10: Stuck in a loop

Discus and support Stuck in a loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i cant properly boot into windows without getting into the diagnostic tool thingy and only way to boot into windows is if i manually click on the ssd,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/proeramaaz, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Stuck in a loop

i cant properly boot into windows without getting into the diagnostic tool thingy and only way to boot into windows is if i manually click on the ssd, so what im wondering is can i fix this or should i just get a new key and format all my drives

submitted by /u/proeramaaz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/proeramaaz, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Stuck in a loop

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in a loop

1. Stuck in a loop - Similar Threads - Stuck loop

2. Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...: Hello, my Windows 10 is stuck in boot loop, I have tried restarting many times and let it boot up for countless hours but nothing seems to work, is there any way I could resolve this issue without the need of seeking professional technical help? I have tried accessing the...
  3. Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...: Hello, my Windows 10 is stuck in boot loop, I have tried restarting many times and let it boot up for countless hours but nothing seems to work, is there any way I could resolve this issue without the need of seeking professional technical help? I have tried accessing the...
  4. Windows 10 laptop stuck in boot loop for countless hours, have tried many different...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...: Hello. I have Microsoft Windows version 10. On Wednesday, my computer started to update to 11 and has stayed stuck in a loop. I was able to get into safe mode but cannot access the Internet or make any adjustments from this platform. How do I resolve this issue?...
  6. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...: Hello. I have Microsoft Windows version 10. On Wednesday, my computer started to update to 11 and has stayed stuck in a loop. I was able to get into safe mode but cannot access the Internet or make any adjustments from this platform. How do I resolve this issue?...
  7. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  9. Windows 11 - Stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway Please keep your computer on"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway Please keep your computer on": How do stop Windows 11 update and get back into my PC? Just ran Win11 update and Windows 11 is stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway.0...
  10. Windows 11 - Stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway Please keep your computer on"

Windows 11 - Stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway Please keep your computer on": How do stop Windows 11 update and get back into my PC? Just ran Win11 update and Windows 11 is stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway.0...