Windows 10: stuck in a reboot loop, USB installation media fails to solve the issue.

Discus and support stuck in a reboot loop, USB installation media fails to solve the issue. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; on 04 April 2021, i began experiencing two issues with my computer: 1 some of my keyboard keys would not register on my SKY100-KB, so i switched to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by uranianUmbra, Apr 7, 2021.

1. stuck in a reboot loop, USB installation media fails to solve the issue.

on 04 April 2021, i began experiencing two issues with my computer: 1 some of my keyboard keys would not register on my SKY100-KB, so i switched to a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 600 which functioned properly, and 2 on booting up, i would be met with Windows 10 error code 0xc000000f. i may be able to provide images of the latter.

i attempted to perform a repair upgrade using a Windows 10 ISO file on 05 April 2021 as per this article. during that attempt, my computer crashed twice with different stop codes, and it has been stuck in a reboot loop ever since. upon booting up, the computer would show the MSI logo momentarily before promptly shutting down and starting again. i am not able to provide a video of this particular reboot loop.

on 06 April 2021, i created a USB installation media FAT32 7.48GB and have been trying to boot from there instead, but with little success. i was able to access my MSI CLICK BIOS 5 by pressing DEL during the first stage of the reboot loop, and i changed my boot priority to UEFI USB Key > UEFI Hard Disk. on reboot, the loop appeared to be broken, as after showing the MSI logo it would then show both the MSI logo and the Windows 10 logo, but it would unceremoniously shut down and boot up again in a loop. i may be able to provide a video of this reboot loop.

i can provide further details about my computer upon request. i am going to attempt to use a USB drive that has the Windows 10 ISO instead of the installation media. i will load the Windows 10 ISO using instructions from this article.

i am grateful for any and all advice, questions, and instructions.

:)

uranianUmbra, Apr 7, 2021

2. ##solved##stuck in the "failed to configure updates" reboot Loop. HELP me please

As the title says, my nephews PC is stuck in the Reboot "failed to configure updates" loop. Safe mode DOESNT help, it just keeps looping. anyone have a Solution for this?

Windows 7

i dont know the update, its a dell optiplex 7010

jboydgolfer, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 7, 2021
  4. stuck in a reboot loop, USB installation media fails to solve the issue.

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

stuck in a reboot loop, USB installation media fails to solve the issue.

1. stuck in a reboot loop, USB installation media fails to solve the issue. - Similar Threads - stuck reboot loop

2. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  3. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  4. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  5. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a reboot loop: My computer keeps restarting and won't let me do anything with my keyboard to troubleshoot it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-reboot-loop/dd649ab4-52aa-46c3-bbf8-0ad0d6206806
  6. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in a reboot loop: My computer keeps restarting and won't let me do anything with my keyboard to troubleshoot it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-reboot-loop/dd649ab4-52aa-46c3-bbf8-0ad0d6206806
  7. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Install loop solved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Install loop solved: just like to say I found a way around the install loop. when it goes to reloop again immediately hit f2 disable USB or whichever way you use to install the Windows 10 in the first place. Then save and reboot....only issue I ran into is I had to use an external USB device in...
  9. Stuck in reboot loop

Stuck in reboot loop: My win 10 patop is stuck in a update / reboot loop It is on 1903 and trying to install 1909 but keeps on telling me rebbooting Why and what can I do to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-reboot-loop/605a9818-d14a-4997-88b3-20dfd2622478
  10. Reboot Loop Issue

Reboot Loop Issue: Just now after I have hard resetted my Dell Windows 10 laptop, it had to redownload windows 10 onto it at one where the plugg fell out thus killing the computor. Now when I turn my laptop back on it would say windows 10 failed to install and asks to install by pressing “ok”....