Windows 10: Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_-

Discus and support Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_- in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jay_Tash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k503f9/stuck_in_a_startup_repair_loop_tried_many/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jay_Tash, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_-

/u/Jay_Tash, Dec 1, 2020

2. PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works

Hello,

I recently decided to run a system restore onto my PC, the restore finished and the PC successfully restarted. However, I was stuck on a black screen after the Windows 10 loading screen popped up (after the system restore) and i shut down my PC. When i
    started it back up, the PC was stuck in a startup repair loop. I attempted resetting, booting to an older version, system restore and repair.. but nothing worked. Please help

Thank you

Rakan Nassralla, Dec 1, 2020
  3. cmm0510 Win User
    Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing

Hi, I am stuck in a startup repair loop and cannot boot into safe mode as there is no startup settings tile from the advanced options. I tried to use command prompt to boot into safe mode (the command I used started with bcdedit) but that didn't work either...I have also attempted to force safe mode by interrupting startup three times with the power button, but of course that didn't work either.

cmm0510, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_-

My desktop is stuck in startup repair loop

Hello ! My desktop is stuck with this startup repair thing and i have tried each and everything possible to get it fixed but nothing was helpful . I tried the commands in command prompt everything was successful but still after restarting i have to go
    through the same loop again . I tried the other command of check disk , it showed no bad sectors and still after restarting facing the same loop . Please help me with this ! Any other ways to fix this?

MahimaMohapatra, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_-

1. Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_- - Similar Threads - Stuck startup repair

2. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair: So i force shut down my gaming pc because when i tabbed out of my game everything was like a white screen. I boot back up and i get stuck in a loop of “automatic repair wont work”. Ive tried several of the advanced options and nothing is helping. I cannot run chkdsk, dism,...
  3. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair: So i force shut down my gaming pc because when i tabbed out of my game everything was like a white screen. I boot back up and i get stuck in a loop of “automatic repair wont work”. Ive tried several of the advanced options and nothing is helping. I cannot run chkdsk, dism,...
  4. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.: Hi, I'm trying to fix my son's laptop which is stuck on "attempting repair" on startup. I've tried pretty much everything I think. I booted from a flashdrive, tried everything including system restore which failed as it scanned the file system on the drive C:\ It suggests the...
  6. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.: Hi, I'm trying to fix my son's laptop which is stuck on "attempting repair" on startup. I've tried pretty much everything I think. I booted from a flashdrive, tried everything including system restore which failed as it scanned the file system on the drive C:\ It suggests the...
  7. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

8. Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop: Really please help required that i have try all the troubleshooting tips with resetting my pc nothing has work for me, for me the last option is recovery. But i really appreatiate if some one able to help me regarding this problem to help me. My concern is that if i used...
  9. PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works: Hello, I recently decided to run a system restore onto my PC, the restore finished and the PC successfully restarted. However, I was stuck on a black screen after the Windows 10 loading screen popped up (after the system restore) and i shut down my PC. When i started it...
  10. Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop: Hi Team, My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released. Basically the computer is stucked in the start up spinning dots and automatic repair section after trying to hard boot the PC...