Windows 10: Stuck in advanced options

Discus and support Stuck in advanced options in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr.Mittal, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Mr.Mittal Win User

Stuck in advanced options

Hello,

My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor rollback or continue to windows. And auto repair fails everytime. As does Uninstall latest update, and Uninstall lastest feature update.
    But all i see is troubleshoot or turn off your pc. advanced options;
    system restore doesnt work
    startup repair doesnt work
    uninstall updates doesnt work
    system image recovery doesnt work
    uefi firmware settings works
    command prompt works
    Thanks

:)

Mr.Mittal, Apr 2, 2021

2. advanced options

computer stuck in advance options and options are turn of pc and advacned options

Ahmed Isa (isaa007.310), Apr 2, 2021
  3. UNI
    Uni Win User
    Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options

Update:
    Tried the Repair disk. Still back to "Your pc ran into a problem", "Preparing automatic repair" followed by Advanced Options which have been tried again.

Would anyone recommend:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Otherwise, I have a bootable Win PE file waiting to be burned on to USB key, as suggested by other Forum user, but unsure what to do with it when (or if) it boots up the laptop.

4. Stuck in advanced options

No Troubleshot option in Advanced startup menu..

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• How exactly are you accessing the Advance boot option?
    • Are you using Windows 10 installation disk to access the Advance start up options or trying to access through Windows?

I suggest you to follow the below path and check if you are able to see the Troubleshoot option:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the
      Update & security icon.

• Click/tap on
      Recovery on the left side, and click/tap on Restart
      now under Advanced startup. Check if you are able to view the
      Troubleshoot option.
    Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you with the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in advanced options

1. Stuck in advanced options - Similar Threads - Stuck advanced options

2. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck at advanced options: Ive been trying to open my pc but when I do, it goes into automatic repair and goes into advanced options, Ive watched and tried multiple youtube videos on this subject but nothing works, resetting pc physically didnt work, ive tried multiple command prompts, booting it up on...
  3. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck at advanced options: Ive been trying to open my pc but when I do, it goes into automatic repair and goes into advanced options, Ive watched and tried multiple youtube videos on this subject but nothing works, resetting pc physically didnt work, ive tried multiple command prompts, booting it up on...
  4. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  6. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  7. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 stuck in advanced options

Windows 10 stuck in advanced options: Hello Microsoft, I just wanted to say is that when I start my pc it gives me two boot options: windows 10 and windows 8.1 when I choose windows 10 as it has important files kept in it allocates me to the advanced options as I tried many ways of going into to windows 10 but...
  9. Stuck in advanced options - nothing works

Stuck in advanced options - nothing works: Please help. I'm stuck in advanced options, with basically only the command prompt as a solution. I have backup files on HD, but won't recognise in system image recovery. How do I fix this to reinstall windows?...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.: Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stuck on advanced options