Windows 10: Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option

Discus and support Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My asus laptop suddenly enter into Aptio setup utility whenever i switch it on. i have tried to search online for solutions and it mentioned to enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WillieLim1, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option

My asus laptop suddenly enter into Aptio setup utility whenever i switch it on. i have tried to search online for solutions and it mentioned to enable “launch csm”. However my aptio setup utility does have the option for ‘launch csm’. please help

:)

WillieLim1, Aug 5, 2021

2. Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

I am stuck on Aptio setup utility and launch csm disabled

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Stuck on patio setup and launch csm disabled

* OS assumed to be Win 10

LisaGallagher1, Aug 5, 2021
  3. 201864835 Win User
    The launch CSM in the BOOT aptio Setup Utility is not working

I have tried selecting the"launch CSM " option but it doesn't work.Plz help what doI I do.My laptop is stuck in theclass Aptio Setup Utility.

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization

201864835, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option

Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When you say, “I am stuck on Aptio setup utility” are you able to boot the computer to Desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps in resolving the issue:

1. Boot your computer up and wait for it to boot into the Aptio Setup Utility.
    2. Once in the Aptio Setup Utility, navigate to the
      Security
    3. Expand the Secure Boot menu
      section and disable Secure Boot.
    4. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit the Aptio Setup Utility,
      restart your computer and wait for it to boot into the utility once again.
    5. Navigate to the Boot

6. Disable Secure Boot and Fast Boot
    7. Enable CSM (Compatibility Support Module).
    8. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit
    BIOS Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems
    that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option

1. Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option - Similar Threads - Stuck Aptio setup

2. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Im using windows 11. I don't know why but my computer crashed. It took a really long time to turn back on but when it did it redirected me to the Aptio Setup Utility ver 2.20.1275. It wouldn't allow me to exit or save and exit. I searched online and I was told to disable...
  3. I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I wanted to upgrade to windows 11 and i deleted the whole system and yet I'm stuck in Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright C 2021 American Megatrends, Inc. and I don't have msc launch...
  4. I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I wanted to upgrade to windows 11 and i deleted the whole system and yet I'm stuck in Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright C 2021 American Megatrends, Inc. and I don't have msc launch...
  5. I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility

Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility: When I turn my computer on, it takes me directly to the Aptio Setup Utility screen. I cannot exit, and under the Boot tab, it only lists Fast Boot, Boot Option Prioritiesnothing listed and Delete boot option. I cannot access launch CSM and I cannot find a way to fix this...
  7. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,My ASUS UX562FA Notebook PC froze all of a sudden today. I might've had one too many tabs and apps open at the same time. Once it restarted, the Aptio Setup Utility menu appeared and now it won't go away no matter what I do. I believe I am using Windows 10 although I...
  8. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,My ASUS UX562FA Notebook PC froze all of a sudden today. I might've had one too many tabs and apps open at the same time. Once it restarted, the Aptio Setup Utility menu appeared and now it won't go away no matter what I do. I believe I am using Windows 10 although I...
  9. Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled: I am stuck on Aptio setup utility and launch csm disabled * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Stuck on patio setup and launch csm disabled * OS assumed to be Win 10...
  10. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I have an Asus UX501J running the latest Windows 10 OS. It often froze only to boot up in aptio setup, then I got out of it by applying the typical hotfixes of changing the boot mode to CSM, disabling the security boot mode, and rebooting while hitting F8/F9 (can't remember)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aptio setup utility no csm option

2. gmk aptio setup utility no csm option

3. how to exit aptio setup utility without launch csm option

4. aptio setup utility no launch csm,
  5. How to exit Aptio setup utility Windows 10,
  6. no option to disable csm in aptio setup utility