Windows 10: Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options

Discus and support Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I run into a problem where my Win10 Pc crashed in Standby Mode. I started the Pc and had a blue screen, then windows automatical repair started.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Phil211, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Phil211 Win User

Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options

Hello,
    I run into a problem where my Win10 Pc crashed in Standby Mode. I started the Pc and had a blue screen, then windows automatical repair started. It could not fix the Problem and I got into the advanced Options screen. Here I selected the repair process again, but It got stuck in the repair screen for several hours. I shut down the Pc and now it always goes into automatic repair. I tried the three times hard reset to get into the advanced options again, but I can not get in there...
    Can anybody help me?
    I could not find any solution for this.

:)

Phil211, Jan 29, 2021

2. Windows stuck in "Attempting repair" boot up screen

@Ztruker, see post #6, part of Advance Startup Options.

Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    froze screen

Hi,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system conflict that caused this issue. Since you can't access anything after it got stuck to 75%, we suggest that you perform a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below on how to perform this troubleshooting step:

• Boot to Advanced Startup Options from a hard reboot. Press and hold the power button on your PC until it powers off and until it powers on.
    • Repeat steps 1 and 2 above until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait
      during boot. Usually it may take repeating up to 3 times.
    • Select See advanced repair options.
    • Under Advanced Startup Options, select
      Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options. Under Advanced options, select
      Startup Repair.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account to provide credentials for approval, type in the password and click
      Continue.
    • Startup Repair will now start Diagnosing your PC, and attempt to automatically repair it.

Please allow a couple of minutes or hours to diagnose your PC by the startup repair.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options

Windows stuck in "Attempting repair" boot up screen

Your BIOS sounds fine. Resetting to defaults normally doesn't cause issues as most people just run on the defaults.

Yes I would use bootable media to enter Advance Startup Options.

Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10

You could try System Restore assuming you are using restore points.

Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options

1. Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options - Similar Threads - Stuck attempting repairs

2. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  3. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  4. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. see advanced repair options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    see advanced repair options: My computer keeps restarting and sometimes will work for a little while. Right now it says "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" can I make a recovery disc or what should I try?...
  6. Stuck at ROG attempting to repair screen on startup

Stuck at ROG attempting to repair screen on startup: 11/12/2021Recently during restarts I've noticed a message on the ROG loading screen that it tries to repair the C drive or I can skip it by pressing any key. I let it run one time before, but it didn't seem to do anything so the past few times I've just skipped the check. I...
  7. Stuck at ROG attempting to repair screen on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at ROG attempting to repair screen on startup: 11/12/2021Recently during restarts I've noticed a message on the ROG loading screen that it tries to repair the C drive or I can skip it by pressing any key. I let it run one time before, but it didn't seem to do anything so the past few times I've just skipped the check. I...
  8. Stuck in advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in advanced options: Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor rollback...
  9. Advanced repair options not working?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced repair options not working?: please read to the end Hello. I've been on an infinite loop of automatic repair since this morning. But now every time the auto repair starts, it says it can't fix the fault. There. The funny thing is that everything I try in the advanced options fails. Whether it's...
  10. Attempting repairs stuck

Attempting repairs stuck: so, i have sony vaio. Yesterday i played like 3-4 hours, and now i opened my laptop and this happened [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attempting-repairs-stuck/d8f6cd82-f5ce-4c6f-b20a-c3ee2eb18862

Users found this page by searching for:

1. attempting repairs

2. windows stuck at attempting repairs

3. windows 10 attempting repairs