Windows 10: stuck in Aumatic repair loop

Discus and support stuck in Aumatic repair loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i cannot get to the safe start mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GilbertHurree, Oct 13, 2018.

1. stuck in Aumatic repair loop

i cannot get to the safe start mode

:)

GilbertHurree, Oct 13, 2018

2. Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

stuck in Aumatic repair loop

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

stuck in Aumatic repair loop

1. stuck in Aumatic repair loop - Similar Threads - stuck Aumatic repair

2. Stuck on a repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on a repair loop: My computer is stuck in an automatic repair loop and I don't know my admin password on my computer so I can't do any of the tools to try and fix it. How do I fix this?...
  3. Stuck on a repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on a repair loop: My computer is stuck in an automatic repair loop and I don't know my admin password on my computer so I can't do any of the tools to try and fix it. How do I fix this?...
  4. Stuck on a repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in repair loop: My surface pro 4 had flickering issues, I tried using a method on the internet to resolve but ended up getting stuck in a automatic repair loop. It shows me a bunch of options in order to continue with most being to wipe out the data, how Tf did that happen? Then there are...
  6. stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop

stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop: Windows 10 computer stuck in repair loop. It doesn't recognise there is sn admin account so won't open system restore etc options or command prompt. I've tried holding power key down for eg 10 seconds over and over again, ten or so times on the run. It still won't start in...
  7. stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop: Windows 10 computer stuck in repair loop. It doesn't recognise there is sn admin account so won't open system restore etc options or command prompt. I've tried holding power key down for eg 10 seconds over and over again, ten or so times on the run. It still won't start in...
  8. stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop ...

stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop ...: Just did a windows point restore due to an unsolvable problematic development environment issue on the machine. The restore process appeared to have completed and, at the end, it stuck in "auto restart" process. After a while, I decided to manually power cycled the machine...
  9. Stuck in Repair loop

Stuck in Repair loop: I commpressed my c drive to save space on my laptop. It shutdown midway through and hs been stuck ina ''diagnosing your pc'' ''system repair loop ever since. I have tried to factory reset but it always says something is wrong and no changes were made. I thought the problem...
  10. Stuck in Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Repair Loop: I recently updated to build 10130 and now I'm stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" -> Restart loop. Any thoughts on how to fix this? 6468