Windows 10: Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this?

Discus and support Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a big problem right now. I have an Acer A315 Laptop that has 1 TB storage and 6 GB RAM, and it runs Windows 10. I've had this laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cheyenne H., Apr 7, 2019.

1. Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this?

Hello all, I have a big problem right now. I have an Acer A315 Laptop that has 1 TB storage and 6 GB RAM, and it runs Windows 10. I've had this laptop for 4 months and hardly had any trouble with it. I've only used less than a 100 GB of storage but things could be a little slow at times but nothing too terrible until now.

Yesterday I downloaded some files from Google drive and accessed a shady site. After getting my things downloaded my laptop began acting strange, so I restarted and it opened normally..but then as it opened my laptop began freezing and I ended up restarting a couple more times which was probably a bad idea because now everytime I boot up it attempts to diagnose and repair my laptop which leads to the blue screen with the options but nothing's worked on there, not even continuing on...I can open the command prompt and type in most commands but when I attempt to scan and repair it refuses to fix anything so I just use the verify only scan and it says "windows resource protection found integrity violations" which honestly scares me but I'm not sure what it means...I also attempted to boot into safe mode, attempted to go back into a previous version of Windows, tried restoring my laptop into the last time when things were normal and also tried turning off the repair at startup but it still wouldn't allow me to go pass and gave me other options which wouldn't work at all so I re-enabled the repair startup. This is all very frustrating and making me anxious since I have important files on there that aren't backed up, and I really don't want to try a factory reset yet...so it there a certain command I could put into the prompt? Or at least find a way to access my files without a USB stick or disc and perhaps back everything up? Is it possible to wait a certain time until my laptop will try booting up without it trying to repair itself? It's like Windows doesn't want me to do work on my laptop! I don't even understand why Windows 10 must make things so inconvenient...any help is appreciated.

:)

Cheyenne H., Apr 7, 2019

2. Automatic Repair stucks on windows 10

Hi Matthew,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try repairing the system using Windows 10 installation media and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download Windows 10 from the below link and create media creation tool: Refer the below link,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After creating the tool perform a Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and more and try
    to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click Startup repair.

Hope this information helps to resolve and makes your computer to work fine.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Apr 7, 2019
  3. fix the stuck on automatic repair

can you fix the stuck on automatic repair please

Michaeldeth, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this?

Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this?

1. Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this? - Similar Threads - Stuck automatic repair

2. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop: I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists...
  3. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair: So i force shut down my gaming pc because when i tabbed out of my game everything was like a white screen. I boot back up and i get stuck in a loop of “automatic repair wont work”. Ive tried several of the advanced options and nothing is helping. I cannot run chkdsk, dism,...
  4. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair: So i force shut down my gaming pc because when i tabbed out of my game everything was like a white screen. I boot back up and i get stuck in a loop of “automatic repair wont work”. Ive tried several of the advanced options and nothing is helping. I cannot run chkdsk, dism,...
  5. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Fix Windows 10 Automatic Startup Repair not working

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows 10 Automatic Startup Repair not working: [ATTACH]The Automatic Repair Tool is one of the features that you use when your Windows 10 computer does not boot. Some Windows users have faced an issue where their Windows 10 Automatic Startup Repair is not working. In this post, we are going to suggest methods to fix the...
  7. Automatic repair loop... nothing works!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair loop... nothing works!!: Hello, my laptop has been stuck in the automatic repair for weeks!! I’ve literally tried everything but nothing works. Most of the command prompt commands don’t work. I think ive tried them all. i do startup repair and it says unable to repair i’ve tries to uninstall...
  8. Automatic repair loop, but nothing works?

Automatic repair loop, but nothing works?: Hey, Today I left my pc on while I went out into the city and when I came back, it was on the blue screen 'automatic repair'. I clicked restart to see if it would fix it but it would just go back to the same screen over and over again. so then I clicked 'advanced options'...
  9. PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works

PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works: Hello, I recently decided to run a system restore onto my PC, the restore finished and the PC successfully restarted. However, I was stuck on a black screen after the Windows 10 loading screen popped up (after the system restore) and i shut down my PC. When i started it...
  10. Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop: Hi Team, My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released. Basically the computer is stucked in the start up spinning dots and automatic repair section after trying to hard boot the PC...