Windows 10: Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

Discus and support Stuck in Automatic Repair screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dalia abdelrahman, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get the files in the Automatic repair screen. So, is there a way to either get out or the Automatic repair screen without fully resetting my computer or a way to use a hard drive to get my files whilst in the Automatic repair screen.

:)

dalia abdelrahman, Dec 10, 2022

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Dec 10, 2022
  3. Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 10, 2022
  4. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 10, 2022
Thema:

Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

1. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Automatic Repair

2. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  3. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  4. Laptop stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on automatic repair screen: Hp envy x360 laptop restarted to install an update part of window 11 and has been stuck on a black screen that says it’s preparing automatic repair for at least 6 hours now. Tried to reboot by holding down power button but I don’t get the blue page, just says it ran into an...
  5. Laptop stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on automatic repair screen: Hp envy x360 laptop restarted to install an update part of window 11 and has been stuck on a black screen that says it’s preparing automatic repair for at least 6 hours now. Tried to reboot by holding down power button but I don’t get the blue page, just says it ran into an...
  6. Stuck on automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on automatic repair: My laptop has stopped working,When i boot it it goes automatically to prepairing recovery mode. It stays there.I plugged my ssd into another pc of mine same thing happened.I have a pc with linux it booted but i cant acces the files of my ssd. But the ssd recognized so my ssd...
  7. Stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on automatic repair screen: My mother had came into my room and shut down my computer while I was on it. I tried to turn it back on but it then brought me to the automatic repair screen, I have looked at multiple methods to fix it and nothing worked. I don't know how to get out of the repair...
  8. Stuck in automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in automatic repair: Split from this thread. Hey Greg, hope you and your loved ones are safe and sound! A few hours ago i tried installing an antivirus and it was having some issues so i think i restarted my Dell a couple of times and then i was completely shut out! I’ve been stuck with this...
  9. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.: Since last night my laptop has been stuck on the loading screen with writing saying “Prepaing Automatic Repair. i have tried turning my laptop on and off again. I have tried activating safe mode so I can go on my computer. I have tried doing a system reset with only my...
  10. Laptop stuck on the automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on the automatic repair screen: My laptop is stuck on the automatic repair screen none of the paths on that screen wirk i tried a bootable usb but my laptop says it has no usb boot options i have no disk tray and all the other things i can do just say you need a administrator account but there isn't one. Im...