Windows 10: stuck in bios after windows upadate

Discus and support stuck in bios after windows upadate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello I am using msi 14 prestige with amd processor. last night my laptop upgraded by itself without even asking a permition. After that my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maganbet, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Maganbet Win User

stuck in bios after windows upadate

hello I am using msi 14 prestige with amd processor. last night my laptop upgraded by itself without even asking a permition. After that my laptop stuck in bios. I tried to install it couple times from different usb flash cards. I have now clue what to do now. I would really appreaciate if someone can help me.

:)

Maganbet, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 16, 2022
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 16, 2022
  4. PenPusher Win User

Stuck on Bios- custom PC - quick re-build ques

There is an updated UEFI Bios for this motherboard... but it's still listed as Beta and requires a complete clearout of the the previous Bios.

As the OP is still on "Small Steps" I think it would be prudent to let this pass... *Wink

- - - Updated - - -

Use USB 1.1/2.0 port

stuck in bios after windows upadate [​IMG]

PenPusher, Dec 16, 2022
Thema:

1. stuck in bios after windows upadate - Similar Threads - stuck bios upadate

2. Windows Upadate And

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Upadate And: Really i need Video conference and chat to real administratorif this wi=rite is game of unkwon of flag color then shame on you.if real any one work then call me i to now times create wbpage but i sure from wordpress to use html code or use page in photoshop or other way all...
  3. Windows Upadate And

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Upadate And: Really i need Video conference and chat to real administratorif this wi=rite is game of unkwon of flag color then shame on you.if real any one work then call me i to now times create wbpage but i sure from wordpress to use html code or use page in photoshop or other way all...
  4. stuck in bios after windows upadate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck in bios after windows upadate: hello I am using msi 14 prestige with amd processor. last night my laptop upgraded by itself without even asking a permition. After that my laptop stuck in bios. I tried to install it couple times from different usb flash cards. I have now clue what to do now. I would really...
  5. stuck in bios after windows upadate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck in bios after windows upadate: hello I am using msi 14 prestige with amd processor. last night my laptop upgraded by itself without even asking a permition. After that my laptop stuck in bios. I tried to install it couple times from different usb flash cards. I have now clue what to do now. I would really...
  6. upading problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upading problem: every time i run update module below message appears. i click retry button but again below message shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upading-problem/66683b14-fa82-4591-85bd-bda06f6035e2
  7. upading problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upading problem: every time i run update module below message appears. i click retry button but again below message shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upading-problem/66683b14-fa82-4591-85bd-bda06f6035e2
  8. The solution of. bios upadate during installation time off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The solution of. bios upadate during installation time off ?: In my laptop is windows 11 . During bios update for some reason turn off my laptops so now my laptops system is very lowelly running and my word & power point is not opening so kindly give me solution of this point...
  9. Windows upadate

Windows upadate: I have Satellite Internet and my access is limited to 20 gb/month. However, I have unlimited fast internet between 2 am and 8 am. I need to schedule the updates during that time to prevent wasting my daytime bandwidth. Can anybody help?...
  10. Upadate

Upadate: After the new update my screen show me test series right side of bottom corner how could i solve it plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upadate/d7540a86-f0c2-42d1-80ed-080901e1cdf6