Windows 10: Stuck in bios on msi ge70

Discus and support Stuck in bios on msi ge70 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to fix an MSI ge70 computer that broke a couple of years ago, and when I booted it up it went to the aptio setup utility, I changed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoelDanielewicz, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Stuck in bios on msi ge70

I'm trying to fix an MSI ge70 computer that broke a couple of years ago, and when I booted it up it went to the aptio setup utility, I changed the bootup method from UEFI to legacy, then hit control+i, and it displays the message:

Check cable connection!

PXE-M0f: Existing Intel PXE ROM.

Reboot and select proper boot device

or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key

I turned on and off the computer but it put me on the same screen.

:)

JoelDanielewicz, Jul 9, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    • At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    • Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Jul 9, 2018
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck in bios on msi ge70

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Stuck in bios on msi ge70

1. Stuck in bios on msi ge70 - Similar Threads - Stuck bios msi

2. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.: It all started while I was in a Google Doc, it showed a blue screen saying something like this: "Restarting laptop for errors." Shortly after it loaded into the BIOS screen, after looking up tutorials such as saving and exiting they don't seem to work as it just brings me...
  3. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.: It all started while I was in a Google Doc, it showed a blue screen saying something like this: "Restarting laptop for errors." Shortly after it loaded into the BIOS screen, after looking up tutorials such as saving and exiting they don't seem to work as it just brings me...
  4. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MSI laptop bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop bios loop: I have an MSI laptop and today after my work was done I just closed the screen without shutting down. When I came back home and opened my laptop I was shown to the MSI boot menu. I tried to exit l, reset settings etc. but the system restarts and puts me back to the bios menu....
  6. MSI laptop bios loop

MSI laptop bios loop: I have an MSI laptop and today after my work was done I just closed the screen without shutting down. When I came back home and opened my laptop I was shown to the MSI boot menu. I tried to exit l, reset settings etc. but the system restarts and puts me back to the bios menu....
  7. MSI laptop bios loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. MSI Laptop stuck in rollback loop, locked out of bios and unable to reboot

MSI Laptop stuck in rollback loop, locked out of bios and unable to reboot: Hello,I invoke the power of the windows wizard council to hear my blight. This morning I had got on my laptop and it asked to update. After doing doing so the update was taking an excruciatingly long time.Impatiently, I had just turned off the laptop after 30min and it only...
  9. Msi amd x570 bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Msi amd x570 bios: Just recently built a new MSI X570 Edge WIFI motherboard. Replaced the ASUS X470 Pro as it stuck in a black screen while booting. The change in the MB fixed that problem. A new problem arose as the sound had a latency issue and it appears that the BIOS is the problem. [img]...
  10. MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?): So, I followed an advice from somewhere on the internet to do a clean install of windows 10 on my specific model of the laptop. I did because I figured it would be a lot more smooth for basic computing and removing bloatware from MSI. But there is an issue that still happens,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck in bios mode msi

2. stuck in bios loop msi

3. msi ge70 bios stuck

4. msi laptop stuck in bios,
  5. msi ge70 bios settings,
  6. win flash on msi ge70,
  7. how to bypass admin password on msi ge70,
  8. how to flash bios on msi ge70