Windows 10: Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10

Discus and support Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Can someone please tell me a sure fire remedy / steps to take to get free of Blue Screen. I have tried, Reset, System restore, Startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David Montgomery, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10

Hello,

Can someone please tell me a sure fire remedy / steps to take to get free of Blue Screen.

I have tried, Reset, System restore, Startup Repair, Startup Settings, System Image Recovery, Go Back to Previous Version, essentially everything. However, none of these did the job.

Many thanks for your advice.

:)

David Montgomery, Feb 10, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Sandra525 Win User

Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10

blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

Sandra525, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10

1. Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10 - Similar Threads - Stuck Blue Screen

2. Stuck on blue screen after downgrading from win 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen after downgrading from win 11 to 10: I recently upgraded my PC to windows 11 but I didn’t really like it so I decided to downgrade back to 10 within the 10 days. After a day I got a stuck in a blue screen loop and I have tried everything to repair it, but nothing seems to work. Ive tried force shutting it down...
  3. Stuck on blue screen after downgrading from win 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen after downgrading from win 11 to 10: I recently upgraded my PC to windows 11 but I didn’t really like it so I decided to downgrade back to 10 within the 10 days. After a day I got a stuck in a blue screen loop and I have tried everything to repair it, but nothing seems to work. Ive tried force shutting it down...
  4. Stuck on blue screen after downgrading from win 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 blue screen + driver verifier blue screen: Hello. I've started experience crashes to blue screen on my Win 10 machine. PC is brand new and a lot of new drivers were installed at once. After third crash in a day I've used driver verifier tool as it's suggested here...
  6. Stuck with Blue screen

Stuck with Blue screen: Window 10 new update is crashing badly and leads to BSOD. I am stuck middle of nowhere. Stop codes are changing each and every time. Help !! Quickfix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-with-blue-screen/e696e6fc-4b5f-49f1-990a-e1c3a90a8add
  7. Stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on blue screen: I was recently looking to improve game performance so i watched a youtube video. I changed some settings and i made a reset point, but i dont remember which ones i changed. I booted up a game and had major frame drops so went back to the reset point and it restarted my...
  8. Win 10 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Blue Screen: How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*...
  9. Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen

Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen: Hello community members, I started installing the latest update in Slow Ring, but after configuring and restart the laptop is stuck on blue windows logo. Im using a second display connected with vga but when I disconnected it from the laptop the screen of the laptop doesn't...
  10. Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen: For a while my laptop will not go to windows when turned in. I am able to turn on, it goes to the log in screen and once I submit it just circles. I have tried others recommendations to wmter safe mode but when i hold shift+restart it goes to a bkue acreen which it aits at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue stuck for pc

2. blue stuck

3. windows phone stuck in blue screen