Windows 10: Stuck in boot loop after failed updates

Discus and support Stuck in boot loop after failed updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ASUS GL10 / Windows 11About 4-5 days ago I performed a scheduled Windows Update as well as an ASUS Firmware update. On restart after update, the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adriel Guallar, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Stuck in boot loop after failed updates

ASUS GL10 / Windows 11About 4-5 days ago I performed a scheduled Windows Update as well as an ASUS Firmware update. On restart after update, the pc failed to boot and would loop into a blue screen reading there was a crash. I booted into troubleshoot with F12, tried to delete the update and failed. Tried startup repair and failed as well. I don’t have a lot installed so I decided to try a reset. The reset crashed at 64% and went into a reset loop this time. It would restart at the blue crash screen and load into reset at 64%, then crash and do it again.I went into CMD and ran CHKDSK, seem

:)

Adriel Guallar, Sep 23, 2022

2. Latest update fail now computer is stuck in a boot/loop

We appreciate your update, Scott. We have found another options to resolve your boot loop issue. We suggest that you check and follow the resolutions provided by
    Andre Da Costa and Ramesh.Kumar from these threads:

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Sep 23, 2022
  3. djoatmeal Win User
    Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

Last night around 9pm I noticed the pc was doing another update. Endless boot loop again. I ran through the steps from yesterday with one new result and it will not boot.
    Stuck in boot loop after failed updates [​IMG]

djoatmeal, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Stuck in boot loop after failed updates

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Stuck in boot loop after failed updates

1. Stuck in boot loop after failed updates - Similar Threads - Stuck boot loop

2. Stuck in boot loop after failed updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop after failed updates: ASUS GL10 / Windows 11About 4-5 days ago I performed a scheduled Windows Update as well as an ASUS Firmware update. On restart after update, the pc failed to boot and would loop into a blue screen reading there was a crash. I booted into troubleshoot with F12, tried to delete...
  3. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update: Hi,I have my friend's windows 10 laptop here that he powered off during an update.All the standard options available system restore... have failed. The drives are bitlocker encrypted, so I can't even make backups and install Win10 fresh.I have tried to follow this guide using...
  4. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update: Hi,I have my friend's windows 10 laptop here that he powered off during an update.All the standard options available system restore... have failed. The drives are bitlocker encrypted, so I can't even make backups and install Win10 fresh.I have tried to follow this guide using...
  5. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Stuck in boot loop after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in boot loop after latest update: I came home today and my laptop must've done an update while I was away somehow. It continuously cycles through screens that say things like "removing latest update" and "automatically repairing". I have no restore point. I have no boot device. I try to do a system reset and...
  7. Stuck on boot loop after updating NVIDIA driver

Stuck on boot loop after updating NVIDIA driver: I own an Acer Predator Helios 300 and have just recently tried updating my NVIDIA graphics drivers. Upon installation, however, my laptop crashed and is now stuck on a boot loop! It cannot detect the issue either. I also unfortunately do not have any backups of my drive. Is...
  8. Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!

Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!: Hi guys, I own a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 that i bought in March 2020. Today I decided to reset my PC as it was actually freezing on me a couple times. It went through the reset process smoothly but now its just stuck in a boot loop. The Microsoft logo appears, the loading...
  9. Lenovo Laptop stuck on Windows 10 boot loop after failed update attempt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Laptop stuck on Windows 10 boot loop after failed update attempt: Hi, My Lenovo G510 laptop is currently stuck on an infinite boot loop after it froze at 60% of a Windows 10 updateand i had to force shutdown, I have not been able to have it properly update since the November update that also had issues and did not complete. Previous...
  10. Lenovo Laptop stuck on Windows 10 boot loop after failed update attempt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Laptop stuck on Windows 10 boot loop after failed update attempt: Hi, My Lenovo laptop is currently stuck on an infinite boot loop after it froze at 60% of a Windows 10 update, I have not been able to have it properly update since the November update that also had issues and did not complete. Previous updates had issues, but seemingly ran...