Windows 10: Stuck in boot loop, no options work

Discus and support Stuck in boot loop, no options work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop recently gave out on me and nothing I do has made it work I just want to save my files and do a reinstall of windows. Things i've tried,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mellonhead15, May 19, 2019.

1. Stuck in boot loop, no options work

My laptop recently gave out on me and nothing I do has made it work I just want to save my files and do a reinstall of windows. Things i've tried, reseting to previous update - gives me an error that its not successful and reboots back to the bios. Bootrec - tells me I have 0 indentified windows instalations. Windows install from windows website I changed boot priority to flashdrive to load it and it opens a window to install or repair, repair options still do boot loop and install takes me to the end where I have two options to upgrade or custom install, upgrade tells me the "upgrade is not applicable" custom seems like it would wipe my files. All the options in the blue repair screen like "reset this pc, system restore, startup repair, previous version" all just reboot back to the begining so I really only have command prompt and a flashdrive with windows 10. All posts I could find had died out or hasnt worked for me. Besides taking apart my laptop for the hdd and grabbing my files that way does anyone have any better ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edit: safe mode also doesnt work and if I left any needed details out let me know and I'll be happy to clarify.

:)

Mellonhead15, May 19, 2019

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 19, 2019
  3. vnessj112 Win User
    Boot Loop

Hello,

Need help fixing boot loop. After a Windows 10 update, the PC is stuck on a boot loop. I have tried repair and restore options, as well as a few command prompt options, and nothing has worked. I have been trying to reinstall/upgrade from USB but just get
    a compatibly report saying the option isn't available. The hard drive is only a couple months old. If anyone has any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated.

vnessj112, May 19, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck in boot loop, no options work

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Stuck in boot loop, no options work

1. Stuck in boot loop, no options work - Similar Threads - Stuck boot loop

2. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop: I accidentally deleted some system files and to clear our some space in c drive but now when i am restarting it it wont start keeps saying that your pc ran into a problem .ive tried restarting resetting using cloud and resetting using local but nothing worked i have crucial...
  3. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I accidentally deleted some system files and to clear our some space in c drive but now when i am restarting it it wont start keeps saying that your pc ran into a problem .ive tried restarting resetting using cloud and resetting using local but nothing worked i have crucial...
  4. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  5. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  6. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck in a Blue Screen Boot Option Restoration Loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in a Blue Screen Boot Option Restoration Loop: Hello Everyone, I have two hard drives in my Laptop. One is an SSD in whichWindows 10 OS is installed and I had installed Ubuntu in my other hard drivewhich is a HDD DDR4. I uninstalled Ubuntu completely now and restored the bootsettings to Windows 10 back through the Boot...
  8. Stuck in the infinite boot loop on my laptop and no options seem to work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in the infinite boot loop on my laptop and no options seem to work: Stuck in that goddamn dual shitstem boot loop and I can’t find a way out of it. Command prompt isn’t any help because it won’t let me run as an administrator. Every other option has failed. Is this thing bricked? submitted by /u/Subpar_diabetic [link] [comments]...
  9. Stuck in boot loop

Stuck in boot loop: Hi, we just bought a brand new computer a week ago and on the first day having it when we went to turn it on it wouldn’t. The lights turn on then it immediately shuts off and it does that over and over again. Doesn’t even get far enough for the screen to turn on. But when we...
  10. Stuck in blue boot options loop

Stuck in blue boot options loop: When I turned on my laptop it seemingly went through the normal boot process before loading the light blue boot options screen, where I had the option to restore or reset the computer or continue to windows 10. I initially assumed I had accidentally pressed some button to...