Stuck in boot loop

Discus and support Stuck in boot loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I really hope I'm able to communicate everything I've tried here, because it's been a lot so far :P The problem first happened when I tried to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bclaudio, Aug 1, 2015.

1. bclaudio Win User

Stuck in boot loop

I really hope I'm able to communicate everything I've tried here, because it's been a lot so far Stuck in boot loop :p
    The problem first happened when I tried to install new RealTek audio drivers because my sound failed. Part of that process is to reboot after uninstalling the old drivers. When I tried rebooting, I get the Windows logo, then an error screen with "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO."

Windows reboots and attempt to Diagnose the PC. I'm lead to the Automatic Repair screen where my options are either Restart or Advanced options. Restart has the same reboot process, so I go to Advanced options.
    My first option, to continue to Windows 10, does the same ol' fun reboot.

Toubleshoot takes me to Reset this PC, which starts to work but then says that there was a problem and no changes were made.
    So in Advanced options, System Restore and System Image Recovery both have no options for me. My last chance is to boot into Safe Mode which fails with error code 0xc000021a.

I don't have an install DVD because I updated directly from Windows 7. What are my options here? I can't even factory reset.
    Thanks for any help/feedback!
    -Brett

:)

bclaudio, Aug 1, 2015
  2. JohnCallanan Win User

December Windows update problems/ windows 10

after update I am stuck in a boot up loop

It will boot up I will login

My homescreen pops up then it repeatedly loops

Any one have any ideas?

JohnCallanan, Aug 1, 2015
  3. JoydeepSarkar685 Win User
    pc stuck at boot loop while open my pc

hi joydeep sir why this issues occured pc stuck at boot loop.

JoydeepSarkar685, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Stuck in boot loop

1. Stuck in boot loop - Similar Threads - Stuck boot loop

2. Deleted WindowsApps folder and now I cant boot!

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted WindowsApps folder and now I cant boot!: I tried deleting (after copying it to another location) the %ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps folder in order to perform a system restore. The restore point gave me an WindowsApps error, so I searched the internet and found several workarounds consisting on deleting or renaming that...
  3. Stuck in "Something Went Wrong (But you can try again)" In Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in "Something Went Wrong (But you can try again)" In Windows 10 Reset: As mentioned, I am stuck in this situation. I have tried to reset it while keeping my files and without keeping my file. I have tried to do both full clean and just reset options. I have tried to go back to previous version (I was using windows 7) but I also cannot. I have...
  4. Windows 10 Update 1803 Gets Stuck at 85% - Error: 0x80070003 - 0x20008

Windows 10 Update 1803 Gets Stuck at 85% - Error: 0x80070003 - 0x20008: My windows 10 is not able to upgrade to 1803. The issues starts from March or Aprils updates. I tried lost of things. Latest SetupDiagResults.log: Matching Profile found: FindSetupHostReportedFailure - 6253C04F-2E4E-4F7A-B88E-95A69702F7EC System Information: Machine Name =...
  5. BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Loop: Hi , I got an issue i tried every possible solution available on internet to resolve the problem but couldn't succeeded. Problem Detail: My Computer Restart over and over again and finish on Blue Screen Error and restart again. I try the Solution which available...
  6. The boot configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors" File:...

The boot configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors" File:...: Hi everyone, I dual booted my windows 10 on an Asus n550jx laptop with ubuntu 16.04 LTS and everything worked fine until I decided to remove my ubuntu. I created a usb recovery drive in windows which eventually got 8 Gbytes of space in my usb. I booted from it and it was...
  7. I’m stuck in a BSoD boot loop with the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, and it’s a really...

I’m stuck in a BSoD boot loop with the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, and it’s a really...: I use Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 3137, 64-bit computer, 64-bit processor, 2 GB RAM (thought that would be relevant). The other day, I was playing a game right before we went out, and I pressed Alt and F4 frantically, but the game had frozen as a result of that, so I...
  8. BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE

BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE: HI im 2 days into this now-- have been trying soo many solutions online-- & nothing is working this is the 3rd time that after a mandatory reboot-- i have been lift with the black screen. The 1st one required 200$+ at the computer repair shop. The 2nd i was able to...
  9. Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update: Hi, I updated to KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) yesterday and now when my pc boots the brand name comes up, then the screen flashes of and on and the brand name is back up again and normal boot resumes. Anyone else see this occurrence or have any ideas? 116073
  10. Unable to access boot menu even i had already inserted window installation media and keep...

Unable to access boot menu even i had already inserted window installation media and keep...: Hi, My laptop is dead and it only shows up a manufacturer screen and turns to a blank screen after a few seconds, I also tried to open up a task manager but it won't works. So, i got nothing to then to force close my laptop (by keep pressing the off button). I had tried...