Windows 10: stuck in boot mode after windows 11 update

Discus and support stuck in boot mode after windows 11 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My wife has an ENVY 17M. She had a message about an update for her windows 11.So she clicked on it. After some time . She noticed it scrolling still.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by THOMASSETZER, Oct 2, 2022.

1. stuck in boot mode after windows 11 update

My wife has an ENVY 17M. She had a message about an update for her windows 11.So she clicked on it. After some time . She noticed it scrolling still. It went off, claimed it was restarting and now it is stuck in boot mood. It eventually turns it self off. When attempting to restart. It just spins and then turns itself off again. What can I do?

:)

THOMASSETZER, Oct 2, 2022

2. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Oct 2, 2022
  4. stuck in boot mode after windows 11 update

Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

stuck in boot mode after windows 11 update

1. stuck in boot mode after windows 11 update - Similar Threads - stuck boot mode

2. windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update: HP Elitebook X360 windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update ,before when i use tablet mode keyboard is not working and this is normal, but now windows is all time stuck in tablet mode and also keyboard is working, caps lock key is all time light on. even laptop is...
  3. windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update: HP Elitebook X360 windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update ,before when i use tablet mode keyboard is not working and this is normal, but now windows is all time stuck in tablet mode and also keyboard is working, caps lock key is all time light on. even laptop is...
  4. Windows 11 reinstalls Updates and will not boot into Normal Mode after uninstalling Windows...

Windows 11 reinstalls Updates and will not boot into Normal Mode after uninstalling Windows...: After downloading Windows Update KB:5026372, my computer experienced significant delays with the CPU consistently maxing out at 100% utilization. In an attempt to fix the issue, I restarted my computer and immediately after the logos and loading screen, it hit a black screen....
  5. Stuck after updated Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck after updated Windows 11: II have completed the update for Windows 11 latest version 22h2 after it finished and restarted, i don't know why, stuck in BIOS and this has been going on for 5 hours what should I do ??? Please advise thank you...
  6. Stuck after updated Windows 11

Stuck after updated Windows 11: II have completed the update for Windows 11 latest version 22h2 after it finished and restarted, i don't know why, stuck in BIOS and this has been going on for 5 hours what should I do ??? Please advise thank you...
  7. stuck in boot mode after windows 11 update

stuck in boot mode after windows 11 update: My wife has an ENVY 17M. She had a message about an update for her windows 11.So she clicked on it. After some time . She noticed it scrolling still. It went off, claimed it was restarting and now it is stuck in boot mood. It eventually turns it self off. When attempting to...
  8. Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode: Just booted into safe mode to use AMDs clean up utility and reinstall my chipset drivers but every time I come to sign in it will say just a moment and asks to search the store for a required app? I can't sign in and restarting just puts me back at sign in with safe mode...
  9. Laptop Stuck on Boot after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on Boot after Windows Update: Hi All, Tech Stack: Windows 10 1909 OS Build 18363.778; I noticed lately that if I boot my laptop after a Shutdown on the previous day it just gets stuck on Manufacturer's Boot screen; In my case I have ASUS ZenBook and my device does not go any where else other than...
  10. Airplane mode stuck after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode stuck after update: Hi CORRECTION WINDOWS 10! Closing my Lenovo Thinkpad windows 10 core i5 vPro today i was prompted to "update and shut down" which i did. Turning it on again few hours later and it is stuck in airplane mode. Option is greyed out entirely no matter what. It has never done...