Windows 10: Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

Discus and support Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my friend has been having some serious problems with her pc lately, and we’ve been looking for days to find a fix with no success.“i tried reseting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jpbh_172, May 12, 2022.

1. jpbh_172 Win User

Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

my friend has been having some serious problems with her pc lately, and we’ve been looking for days to find a fix with no success.“i tried reseting my network adapters on the settings app because my pc has been experiencing a lot of wifi problems for a while now. only issue though, is that afterwards my taskbar icons have dissapeared, and my screen temporarily turns black when i click the taskbar or if i press the windows key on my keyboard. when i place my mouse over it it would just load for an infinite amount of time. when i tried opening an app or a file on my desktop it says that it it m

:)

jpbh_172, May 12, 2022
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, May 12, 2022
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 12, 2022
  4. Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

1. Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix - Similar Threads - Stuck BSOD Loop

2. Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix: my friend has been having some serious problems with her pc lately, and we’ve been looking for days to find a fix with no success.“i tried reseting my network adapters on the settings app because my pc has been experiencing a lot of wifi problems for a while now. only issue...
  3. Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix: my friend has been having some serious problems with her pc lately, and we’ve been looking for days to find a fix with no success.“i tried reseting my network adapters on the settings app because my pc has been experiencing a lot of wifi problems for a while now. only issue...
  4. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  5. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  6. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck in a BSOD loop

Stuck in a BSOD loop: Good morning all, I expect this to be a lengthy post so I do apologise in advance but very grateful for any advice towards my problem. So, long story short is I have upgraded my PC by replacing the motherboard, CPU and RAM. My previous build was the following: CPU:...
  8. Stuck in BSOD loop

Stuck in BSOD loop: Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Here is the information I have: * One morning I switched my PC on and after pc post received a BSOD error 0x00000e. The...
  9. I’m stuck in a restart loop and can’t find a way to possibly fix it. Please help me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m stuck in a restart loop and can’t find a way to possibly fix it. Please help me.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chris-P-Pickle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy6vl0/im_stuck_in_a_restart_loop_and_cant_find_a_way_to/
  10. Stuck in BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in BSOD loop: My Dell laptop is 2 months old, and I've been stuck in a BSOD loop since last night. I have a paper on the computer that's due soon and am beyond stressed. I got a message yesterday (before the crash) about NVIDIA drivers needing to be updated, so I'm thinking maybe an update...