Windows 10: Stuck in BSOD loop

Discus and support Stuck in BSOD loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MeghnaJain13, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Stuck in BSOD loop

Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong.

Here is the information I have:

* One morning I switched my PC on and after pc post received a BSOD error 0x00000e. The pc would then go on restarting and coming up with the same error.

*After three tries I got the option to enter into recovery environment and so I did but the pc restarts normally not in RE and gives the same BSOD as before.

*I tried removing all hardware one at a time and kept getting the same BSOD. Switched between only mouse and only keyboard too to no avail.

*Switched between RAMs and slots. Removed the GPU. Same result.

I haven't removed the cooler yet.

*Made a bootable usb using windows media creation tool. Went into BIOS to boot from it. After POST for about 10-15 seconds I see the blue windows logo of the creation tool and a loading icon below it and I then get a BSOD windows PNP watchdog error.

* Tried disconnecting both storage and then boot from the usb. Same result. Went into the BIOS to disable secure boot. Didn't help. Restore BIOS options to default. Same BSOD. Ran out of ideas. Thinking of clearing the CMOS next. Lol. Help pls.

Specs:

Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz not overclocked

Strix Z270e motherboard BIOS ver: 1302

Two sticks of 8GB G-skill 2133Mhz

Nzxt x61 AIO

NVIDIA GTX 1070

Two 256 GB SSD samsung evo 840 and 850. The boot drive was the 840.

Any help is much appreciated.

:)

MeghnaJain13, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Stuck in BSOD loop

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in BSOD loop

1. Stuck in BSOD loop - Similar Threads - Stuck BSOD loop

2. laptop stuck in bsod loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck in bsod loop: i was watching a video when my laptop suddenly crashed and went into a bsod with the error system service exception. i went to restart the laptop and it went into a bsod again but this time the error is bad system config info. it keeps repeating this error in a loop. i am...
  3. laptop stuck in bsod loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop stuck in bsod loop: i was watching a video when my laptop suddenly crashed and went into a bsod with the error system service exception. i went to restart the laptop and it went into a bsod again but this time the error is bad system config info. it keeps repeating this error in a loop. i am...
  4. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  5. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  6. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

7. PC stuck on loop of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on loop of BSOD: My pc is a Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05 that started freezing previously 3 months before the looping. I had to restart every time it froze. This was until yesterday when it froze like before, then I restarted and it caused a BSOD. I reset the pc completely, and it caused a loop...
  8. Stuck in a BSOD loop

Stuck in a BSOD loop: Good morning all, I expect this to be a lengthy post so I do apologise in advance but very grateful for any advice towards my problem. So, long story short is I have upgraded my PC by replacing the motherboard, CPU and RAM. My previous build was the following: CPU:...
  9. Stuck in BSOD loop de loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in BSOD loop de loop.: Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Here is the information I have: One morning I switched it on and after pc post received a BSOD error 0x00000e. The pc...
  10. Stuck in BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in BSOD loop: My Dell laptop is 2 months old, and I've been stuck in a BSOD loop since last night. I have a paper on the computer that's due soon and am beyond stressed. I got a message yesterday (before the crash) about NVIDIA drivers needing to be updated, so I'm thinking maybe an update...