Windows 10: Stuck in choose an operating system

Discus and support Stuck in choose an operating system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my windows 10 once it finished it showed me a screen that read “ choose an operating system”, I have 2 options and they’re both the same thing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FabianCortez, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Stuck in choose an operating system

I reset my windows 10 once it finished it showed me a screen that read “ choose an operating system”, I have 2 options and they’re both the same thing. They read “windows 10 on volume 3” with a 30 second timer, once those 30 seconds are over it chooses for me. After a option is chosen, it restarts, turns off, and the loop starts again.

:)

FabianCortez, Jun 21, 2021

2. ' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 21, 2021
  3. ' choose an operation system to start"

thank for your assistance,

i did the above step and it shown me only win10 as a default os and there isnt any other operation system except win 10 pro, My computer was booting normally for weeks ago but newly it starts to ask me to choose an operation system, is there any app can
    effect on my PC boot because i download many new app.

bob hammoud, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Stuck in choose an operating system

stuck in choose an operating system

im using my chromebook and on my windows 10 pc im clicking windows 10 and it restarts and it's back at choose an operating system.

and I can't rest my pc help.

MisterAngel1210, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in choose an operating system

1. Stuck in choose an operating system - Similar Threads - Stuck choose operating

2. ASUS L510MA stuck on "Choose an operating system"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS L510MA stuck on "Choose an operating system": Hello.My ASUS L510MA laptop was recently reset due to new ownership, and now it is stuck on the Choose an Operating System screen.The two options are both "Windows 10 On volume 3" and when I pick one, it brings me to a black loading screen with the ASUS logo. However after...
  3. ASUS L510MA stuck on "Choose an operating system"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS L510MA stuck on "Choose an operating system": Hello.My ASUS L510MA laptop was recently reset due to new ownership, and now it is stuck on the Choose an Operating System screen.The two options are both "Windows 10 On volume 3" and when I pick one, it brings me to a black loading screen with the ASUS logo. However after...
  4. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on choose an operating system loop: I recently bought a pc but someone's stuff was still on there so I reset the pc after it started installing windows my cat unplugged my pc and now when I turn on the pc I can't get past the choose an operating system screen I choose one and it reboots showing the same choose...
  5. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

Stuck on choose an operating system loop: I recently bought a pc but someone's stuff was still on there so I reset the pc after it started installing windows my cat unplugged my pc and now when I turn on the pc I can't get past the choose an operating system screen I choose one and it reboots showing the same choose...
  6. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck in choose operating system loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in choose operating system loop: I went to update windows after not doing it for a long time and upon restart my computer got stuck in a loop asking to choose an operating sytem and nothing seems to work i have tried a boot device to repair and cancel the upgrade but it hasnt the loop...
  8. Stuck in choose operating system loop

Stuck in choose operating system loop: I went to update windows after not doing it for a long time and upon restart my computer got stuck in a loop asking to choose an operating sytem and nothing seems to work i have tried a boot device to repair and cancel the upgrade but it hasnt the loop...
  9. Stuck in choose operating system loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. stuck in choose an operating system

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuck in choose an operating system: im using my chromebook and on my windows 10 pc im clicking windows 10 and it restarts and it's back at choose an operating system. and I can't rest my pc help....