Windows 10: STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE”

Discus and support STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE” in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the same cycle and keep comping no option to get rid of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ishaq Alizada, May 14, 2021.

1. STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE”

the same cycle and keep comping no option to get rid of it.

:)

Ishaq Alizada, May 14, 2021

2. Upgraded 7 to 10, STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE"

This morning, I attempted to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. After the initial Windows 10 Welcome screen opens and closes, I get a blue screen that says "Choose privacy settings for your device.” After this screen appears, my keyboard and mouse are inoperable. I've tried turning the computer on and off a few times but continue to have the same problem. I've also unplugged and plugged the mouse and keyboard back in but still have the same problem...no use of the keyboard or mouse so I'm just stuck at the "Choose privacy settings for your device" screen. I'm not technically savvy, so any help in laymans terms would be appreciated. Thank you.

WindsurferPaul, May 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 update stuck at "choose privacy setting for this device" screen

Windows 10 updated and now is stuck at the "Choose privacy settings for this device" screen. My mouse or keyboard does not respond and I cannot proceed in finishing the update. How can I cancel this update and return to the point before the update.

ChrisSharp5, May 14, 2021
  4. STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE”

"Choose your privacy settings for the Windows 10 Creators Update" window won't close

Hi Nat,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the message for privacy settings is part of Microsoft’s continuing commitment to your privacy in Windows 10. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    choose your privacy settings for the Windows 10 Creators Update.
    Once you’re on the page, proceed with all the steps and complete the process.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, May 14, 2021
Thema:

STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE”

1. STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE” - Similar Threads - STUCK “CHOOSE PRIVACY

2. I just bought a computer and I’m getting started and “choose privacy settings for your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a computer and I’m getting started and “choose privacy settings for your...: I just bought a computer and I started it up and following the steps and it “choose ur privacy setting for your device” popped up and it won’t allow me to even click next and I don’t know what to do Bc I bought the computer… and I tried turning it off and it just goes that...
  3. I just bought a computer and I’m getting started and “choose privacy settings for your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought a computer and I’m getting started and “choose privacy settings for your...: I just bought a computer and I started it up and following the steps and it “choose ur privacy setting for your device” popped up and it won’t allow me to even click next and I don’t know what to do Bc I bought the computer… and I tried turning it off and it just goes that...
  4. "Other Devices" on privacy setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Other Devices" on privacy setting: Hello,Can anyone please explain to me what does the Other Devices privacy setting mean? The supplied explanation isn't clear to me.There is Xbox as an example, but I don't understand what it does exemplify, to be honest....
  5. Screen taken over by "Choose Privacy Settings for your Device"

Screen taken over by "Choose Privacy Settings for your Device": Upon turning on the computer, the screen is completely taken over by text purporting to get you to set privacy settings. There is no X close button and the only actions are to set Yes/No for various security things and Accept or Learn More. We turned off the computer with...
  6. Windows 10 update stuck at "choose privacy setting for this device" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck at "choose privacy setting for this device" screen: Windows 10 updated and now is stuck at the "Choose privacy settings for this device" screen. My mouse or keyboard does not respond and I cannot proceed in finishing the update. How can I cancel this update and return to the point before the update....
  7. Your account privacy settings are being applied to this device

Your account privacy settings are being applied to this device: Today I launched Outlook Desktop 2019 and I am greeted with a yellow bar stating: "PRIVACY SETTINGS APPLIED Your account privacy settings are being applied to this device. To adjust your settings go to privacy settings". The last sentence is an underlined link and hovering...
  8. Upgraded 7 to 10, STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded 7 to 10, STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE": This morning, I attempted to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. After the initial Windows 10 Welcome screen opens and closes, I get a blue screen that says "Choose privacy settings for your device.” After this screen appears, my keyboard and mouse are inoperable. I've tried...
  9. Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications"...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications"...: Windows 10 after installing Autumn update. Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications" is blank. As I can't get any notifications despite showing that I do have some could this be the reason?...
  10. choose privacy settings for your device screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    choose privacy settings for your device screen: How do I get the choose privacy settings for your device screen off of my laptop? I cannot open any other screens. This scrren asks me to accept, but when I do it says something went wron and is running in a loop. I see this problem has been asked before, but I did not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc stuck on privacy settings

2. Choose privacy settings for your device stuck