Windows 10: Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop

Discus and support Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop updated and shutdown last night, now when I try to start up it tries to update, can't, then gets stuck in an endless loop of undoing changes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ODloddy, May 14, 2020.

1. Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop

My laptop updated and shutdown last night, now when I try to start up it tries to update, can't, then gets stuck in an endless loop of undoing changes. I twice booted into winRe, once to Safe Mode with Networking, once just Safe Mode, both simply took me to undoing changes again. Not sure what to do next if I can't get to SM. Any suggestions? Sorry don't know how to flair on old phone

submitted by /u/ODloddy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ODloddy, May 14, 2020
  2. BeezleABC Win User

Undoing Changes Loop

My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on
    on to fix this issue. Thank you

BeezleABC, May 14, 2020
  3. Unable to complete updates. Undoing changes

Hi,

If you receive We couldn’t complete the updates, Undoing changes, Don’t turn off your computer message, and your Windows 10/8/7 PC is stuck in a loop, then this post may help you.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/we-couldnt-comple...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Yank M

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, May 14, 2020
  4. Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop

Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes

Windows update gone wrong.

Computer is trying to undo changes but stuck in loop.

Have tried everything to rectify but no joy

Anybody got an answer to solve problem

KevinThoroughgood, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop

1. Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop - Similar Threads - Stuck Couldnt Update

2. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  3. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  4. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Couldnt finish the update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldnt finish the update undoing changes: This error came up after 4 hours of update. I waste my time waiting for the update to finish and unfortunately I receive error message that It couldnt be completed and now it is downloading again and I dont want to repeat the error message again. How can I install this...
  6. Couldnt finish the update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldnt finish the update undoing changes: This error came up after 4 hours of update. I waste my time waiting for the update to finish and unfortunately I receive error message that It couldnt be completed and now it is downloading again and I dont want to repeat the error message again. How can I install this...
  7. Couldnt finish the update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows update "we couldnt complete the update undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update "we couldnt complete the update undoing changes": It also gave me a bsod during one of the restarts. I cant update my windows. Can someone help? Edit: okay im into windows and everything seems to be fine. I downloaded the windows update troubleshooter as recommended by someone on a different post and hid the failing...
  9. Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes": I have this update for windows Version 20H2 downloaded but when i try to apply it by restarting , it does goes to 70% and then shows "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes" error. I tried it multiple times but in vain. Tried some fixes online but didnt help. Any...
  10. Undoing Changes Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing Changes Loop: My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on on to fix this issue....