Windows 10: Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network!

Discus and support Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all,I know this question has been raised before and I've scoured the previous answers with no luck! My Windows 10 PC always failed when I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FeddyKreuger, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network!

Hi all,I know this question has been raised before and I've scoured the previous answers with no luck! My Windows 10 PC always failed when I tried updating to the latest feature update after Windows feature update 1909 so I read some guides that recommended going to msconfig and doing diagnostic boot to find the problem with feature updates failing.Only one LARGE problem....I don't have internet in diagnostic mode but my login is with a Microsoft account that needs internet to login! I'm entering the password right but without internet access it won't let me into my Microsoft account and PIN

:)

FeddyKreuger, Aug 24, 2021
  2. Dan79 Win User

Win 10 stuck in diagnostic startup no login window

Hi, I set windows to do a diagnostic startup to try and chase down a problem but... It gets to what would be the login screen ( power, ease of access etc in bottom right) but the login boxes are not there and every so often the screen brightens and try to do something but just stuck! I did have auto login set. Any ideas how to get back to normal boot?

Dan79, Aug 24, 2021
  3. icekyuu Win User
    SP4 - can't return to normal mode boot, stuck in diagnostic mode

I was having trouble installing a printer and wanted to boot in safe mode. However, I was an idiot and booted to diagnostic mode (with msconfig).

However, once restarted in diagnostic mode I can't even get to the desktop. I'm stuck on what's usually the login screen with no options to login. How do I get out of this and back to normal mode boot?

Please help!!

icekyuu, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network!

Stuck in "Diagnostic Startup" after choosing it in msconfig, sytem is not booting anymore

Hi all

Yesterday morning I booted up my windows 10 machine, after login, the screen stayed black only mouse cursor was visible, after some troubleshooting i then created a new user, with the new user i was able to login and having a working desktop Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network! :) I decided
    to enable the "Diagnostic Startup" in msconfig general tab, but after reboot my machine is stuck with spinning circle, I can`t get in to the login screen anymore Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network! :(

my boot log shows a lot of stuff like this:

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED tdx.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED NetBT.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED afunix.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED AFD.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED VBoxNetLwf.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED vwififlt.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED Psched.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED NetBIOS.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED rdbss.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED VBoxUSBMon.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED VBoxDrv.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED nsiproxy.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED npsvctrig.SYS

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED mssmbios.SYS

so i guess some driver which is not loaded make problems

i read tons of posts about how to bring your system back from safeboot to normal without using msconfig because i can`t use it anymore, the command line tool used for this was BCDEDIT, I used that tool to find the "diagnostic startup" entry but it seems
    you just can enable/disable safeboot from there, i didn`t find anything about "diagnostic startup", so my question is, where and how can i get out of this mode when my machine isn`t booting anymore ?

I have the possibility to edit the registry from an rescue boot cd, where is that "diagnostic startup" enabled ?

I can`t use the DISM tool with online option and a safeboot doesn`t solve my problem either

please help

RG

Daniel Mehrwald, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network!

1. Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network! - Similar Threads - Stuck Diagnostic Boot

2. Stuck without Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck without Login: I put on my PC ,after booting,I'm unable to log into my PC because it's was not displaying the part where I would input my passwordI've tried several options but it's still not workingIs my PC damaged?...
  3. Stuck without Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck without Login: I put on my PC ,after booting,I'm unable to log into my PC because it's was not displaying the part where I would input my passwordI've tried several options but it's still not workingIs my PC damaged?...
  4. Stuck without Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Stuck without Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Stuck without Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck without Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck in safe boot without networking, outlook password not being accepted for Windows login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe boot without networking, outlook password not being accepted for Windows login.: [IMG] I had to go into safe boot to uninstall a third party installation. My device is stuck in safe boot mode. Instead of the usual pin it's asking for a password for Windows login. Even after trying 'safe mode with networking' there's no network. Outlook is not accepting...
  9. Can't login to desktop after booting into safe mode without networking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to desktop after booting into safe mode without networking: Hello, I have a bit of problem and would appreciate help. I booted into safe mode without networking and now i can't login, I am stuck here, I already tried Shift and restart>Troubleshoot>Advanced options>Startup settings and then i press restart then f5/5 to enable safe...
  10. Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin.: Hi All, I'm stuck in safe mode with networking (restarts in safe mode with every restart) on my desktop and it won't accept my Microsoft password (which I know is correct because I can login online on another device). Although I booted with networking, I am not connected...