Windows 10: STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,...

Discus and support STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've recently re-installed MS Windows 10 actually 4x in three days, one issue after another, hours, days on the phone with Windows Indian tech support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zuzana.cz.us, May 28, 2021.

1. STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,...

I've recently re-installed MS Windows 10 actually 4x in three days, one issue after another, hours, days on the phone with Windows Indian tech support completely ignorant to an issue and unable to resolve, suggested to call and hire local repair store or use another PC which I don't have to download new OS and lose my files. Thankfully, I was able to get around it and sharing my tip.ISSUE: My freshly installed Windows 10 stuck in diagnostic startup mode safe mode didn't fix anything, pin box was not showing up, set pin didn't connect to the internet, restore / repair options were not a

:)

zuzana.cz.us, May 28, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 28, 2021
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 28, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 28, 2021
Thema:

STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,...

1. STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,... - Similar Threads - STUCK DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP

2. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in diagnostics startup: I was trying to troubleshoot by using Diagnostic Startup to rule out if software was interfering with my computer, so I used msconfig to chooseDiagnostic Startup so only system services would run, and now I"m stuck in it. At the lock screen, it says "Something happened with...
  3. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in diagnostics startup: I was trying to troubleshoot by using Diagnostic Startup to rule out if software was interfering with my computer, so I used msconfig to chooseDiagnostic Startup so only system services would run, and now I"m stuck in it. At the lock screen, it says "Something happened with...
  4. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    password box doesn't appear: When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-doesnt-appear/93eecabf-8a7e-424d-8b29-6e2b09c0fad3
  7. password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    password box doesn't appear: When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-doesnt-appear/93eecabf-8a7e-424d-8b29-6e2b09c0fad3
  8. Pin box not appearing!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pin box not appearing!: My pc was working great last night but the taskbar was not disappearing when I was in full screen. After that I restarted the pc but after swiping up to enter my pin, the pinbox does not show up and after 30 seconds it gets back to the default baclground which shows time and...
  9. (SOLVED) Stuck in Diagnostic Startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    (SOLVED) Stuck in Diagnostic Startup: After hours and HOURS of searching online, I found a loophole for using the Command Prompt at my lockscreen, which I used to make my other account an admin and run msconfig and return it to Normal Startup. Thanks for your help guys! :) ---- I was trying to troubleshoot...
  10. Stuck In Diagnostic Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck In Diagnostic Startup: I messed up my computer and need some real expert help to straighten this one out. Any assistance / suggestions would be appreciated. Details are below: MY SYSTEM: Dell E6400 Upgraded from Win 7 to Win10 Pro (so directories after c prompt show old folders and Win10...