Windows 10: Stuck in EFI Shell

Discus and support Stuck in EFI Shell in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChaseX#, May 31, 2022.

1. ChaseX# Win User

Stuck in EFI Shell

I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping table fs0... fs1... fs2... blk0... blk1... blk2... blk3... blk4... blk5... blk6...“Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip startup.nsh, any other key to continue.Shell>_”I am completely uneducated when it comes to things like this so I would appreciate if someone can walk me through what I need to do to get this thing up and running.

:)

ChaseX#, May 31, 2022
  2. Riel Alc Win User

EFI shell

Hi,

To resolve your issue with EFI shell, we suggest updating the BIOS of your computer. For better assistance, please contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, May 31, 2022
  3. EFI shell

I have create disk partition and clean disk0 and now I am only left with EFI shell

yokeshthapa, May 31, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck in EFI Shell

EFI Shell booting after problem with reset

Thank you for the information.

Here's another
    link
    with some solutions and troubleshooting steps that might help.

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, May 31, 2022
Thema:

Stuck in EFI Shell

1. Stuck in EFI Shell - Similar Threads - Stuck EFI Shell

2. Laptop not booting, stuck in EFI Shell, is the eMMC dead?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not booting, stuck in EFI Shell, is the eMMC dead?: Geobook 3 won't boot into Windows 10, stuck at EFI Shell version 2.60, don't know what to do. Searching the net indicates could be a HD problem but no HD here, just a tiny 32Gb eMMC. Can these just die? If so, how to tell? Other than it's not booting up. If it has failed,...
  3. Laptop not booting, stuck in EFI Shell, is the eMMC dead?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not booting, stuck in EFI Shell, is the eMMC dead?: Geobook 3 won't boot into Windows 10, stuck at EFI Shell version 2.60, don't know what to do. Searching the net indicates could be a HD problem but no HD here, just a tiny 32Gb eMMC. Can these just die? If so, how to tell? Other than it's not booting up. If it has failed,...
  4. Laptop not booting, stuck in EFI Shell, is the eMMC dead?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in Efi shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Efi shell: Laptop stuck in efi shell.Efi shell version 2.50 5.12. there are no fs direcories only blk0 to blk3.In bios I'm unable to boot using bootfile options. I suspect I need to find the proper directories within the blk. And find startup.nsh from there. Somebody please bless me...
  6. Stuck in Efi shell

Stuck in Efi shell: Laptop stuck in efi shell.Efi shell version 2.50 5.12. there are no fs direcories only blk0 to blk3.In bios I'm unable to boot using bootfile options. I suspect I need to find the proper directories within the blk. And find startup.nsh from there. Somebody please bless me...
  7. Stuck in Efi shell

8. Stuck in EFI Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in EFI Shell: I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping table fs0... fs1... fs2... blk0... blk1... blk2... blk3... blk4... blk5... blk6...“Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip...
  9. Stuck in EFI Shell

Stuck in EFI Shell: I have a smartab STW1050 tablet that is won’t start up. When I turn it on it says:"EFI Shell version 2.40 [5.11]Current running mode 1.1.2Device mapping table fs0... fs1... fs2... blk0... blk1... blk2... blk3... blk4... blk5... blk6...“Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip...
  10. EFI Shell Frozen

EFI Shell Frozen: Error 0xc0000225 missing file on a tablet, so I made a recovery drive using another laptop. Then, instead of the page where you select a language then repair it was shown on all instructional websites, the same blue screen appeared for a few more startups and wouldn't...