Windows 10: Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot

Discus and support Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]This is my current message after 100s of attempts at reloading windows via usb and wiping hard drive. I thought all was goid when cortona walked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TerriBrown4, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot

Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot [​IMG]This is my current message after 100s of attempts at reloading windows via usb and wiping hard drive. I thought all was goid when cortona walked me through setup yet now it does not recognize system password when i hit F2 while restarting. I no longer can get out of this screen or to config or setup mode. I let the battery die and removed the usb drive. Nothing is working except when i hit F2 it promps for system password. Any ideas to get back to recovery mode blue screen options?

:)

TerriBrown4, Dec 15, 2019
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Stuck in "Attempting to Recover Installation" and "Restoring your previous version of Windows" reboot sequence

Hi Dave,

A corrupted/incomplete installation may be one of the possible causes why you're stuck in
    Attempting to Recover Installation and Restoring your previous version of Windows reboot sequence. To assist you better, we'd like to know the build and version of Windows 10 you're using.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article about recovery options in Windows 10. You can expand
    the section Use installation media to restore or reset your PC and try performing the step No. 6 since you've mentioned that you already created a Media Creation Tool

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot

Windows 10 Updates fails to install even after multiple attempts.

Checking for updates after following the steps, Will inform on the progress of the update process and whether this solves it or nope. Thank you for the suggestion.

[Update]
    The Trick didn't work.

Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot [​IMG]

Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot [​IMG]

The Security Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074681) which was available, failed to install. And the same story again..

Shadow Delta, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot

1. Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot - Similar Threads - Stuck error window

2. Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore: Tried windows 11 and couldn't run certain programe. Tried to restore but is stuck at restoring loop. Keeps saying pc needs to restart and constantly runs for an entire day....
  3. KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.: Hello.This update will not install after multiple attempts.: 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913 Error 0x800f081fNote: KB4023057 installed successfully.Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎20/‎09/‎2022OS build...
  4. KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.: Hello.This update will not install after multiple attempts.: 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913 Error 0x800f081fNote: KB4023057 installed successfully.Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎20/‎09/‎2022OS build...
  5. Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve: I recently got a desktop a few days ago and ever since initial set up it has been extremely buggy and just not working as wanted.Ever since set up, I have been receiving multiple blue screens, with many different codes, the most frequent one being:...
  6. Multiple problems after rebooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple problems after rebooting: Hello guys! Today, after a long session of bdo, I ve went outside to take some fresh air and to let my laptop cool off a little bit. After rebooting my laptop I have noticed that my Wi Fi is not working anymore. My first thought was to go through settings - network and...
  7. Password working after Multiple Attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password working after Multiple Attempts: Dear i am using a small network of Four system on Workgroup, i am facing an issue that whenever i restart the system it doesn't Log in on ine attempt but it take multiple attempts. On each system i have different users. please advise and guide....
  8. Unable to upgrade to windows 1903. Getting multiple errors that change after a reboot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to upgrade to windows 1903. Getting multiple errors that change after a reboot.: Unable to upgrade to windows 1903. Getting multiple errors that change after a reboot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-to-windows-1903-getting-multiple/4f659317-47a6-4ce6-a149-5f2bb1f6ef21
  9. Multiple BSODs, stuck in Windows Reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs, stuck in Windows Reboot loop: Hi everyone, Specs: CPU - Intel i5 6700K Mobo - MSI Z170A Gaming GPU- EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 RAM - 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-2133 PSU - EVGA Supernova 750W G2 A cheap PCI wifi card that I've forgotten the brand of Drives: 500 GB SAMSUNG 850 Evo SSD 240 GB...
  10. Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot: Following a malware attack on my laptop, i performed a factory reset but after it completed it wont let me reach the desktop screen. A screen asks for my region/language/keyboard settings then a screen appears saying "theres a problem thats keeping us from getting your pc...