Windows 10: Stuck in Hi There Screen

Discus and support Stuck in Hi There Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am stuck in Hi there screen I enter all information but and then then the system reboots and it goes back to hi there and etc. What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WolfgangWeimann, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Stuck in Hi There Screen

I am stuck in Hi there screen I enter all information but and then then the system reboots and it goes back to hi there and etc. What do I do?

:)

WolfgangWeimann, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksStuck in Hi There Screen :)

Hendry, Oct 18, 2018
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Stuck in Hi There Screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Stuck in Hi There Screen

1. Stuck in Hi There Screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Screen

2. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...
  3. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...
  4. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  6. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  7. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  8. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  9. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

10. Stuck on recovery screen

Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on hi there