Windows 10: Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account

Discus and support Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My dad purchased a new computer to replace one that died. When we went to set it up, it asked him to sign into Live to set up Windows 11. But he didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesGarman, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account

My dad purchased a new computer to replace one that died. When we went to set it up, it asked him to sign into Live to set up Windows 11. But he didn't remember his old password. So, we tried entering a few of his old often-used passwords. Then, when none of those worked, we clicked on the "Forgot Password?" option. This led up to this form link The second page of that form asks for his old passwords. Which he doesn’t know. That is, indeed, why we were directed to that page. So how in the name of all that is holy he is supposed to provide that information is truly beyond me. So we

:)

JamesGarman, Oct 20, 2023
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it restarts again entering the reboot loop. I was only able to open bios settings.

Berkay Tuna, Oct 20, 2023
  4. Jan3d Win User

Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account

update stuck in infinite loop

My computer automatically updated to Windows 10 from 7. Ever since, anytime an update comes through, it gets stuck in an infinite loop. It appears that a HP printer update is failing, but I don't know if that's what's causing the loop. How can I eliminate
    that update, to see if future updates will continue as they should?

Jan3d, Oct 20, 2023
Thema:

Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account

1. Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account - Similar Threads - Stuck infinite recursive

2. Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in infinite recursive loop trying to recover live account: This led up to this form link The second page of that form asks for his old passwords. Which he doesn’t know. That is, indeed, why we were directed to that page. So how in the name of all that is holy he is supposed to provide that information is truly beyond me. So we tried...
  3. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  4. pc stuck in infinite loop

pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  5. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  6. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  7. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  9. Windows 10 is stuck in infinite loop trying recover from operating system update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is stuck in infinite loop trying recover from operating system update: I have a dated version of Windows 10 - it is 1703. I have not been able to upgrade to the more recent releases. Every time the PC has tried, it kept recovering the original version of Windows. I believe there is an issue with one of drivers - I'm not sure which one. I've...
  10. Robocopy infinite recursion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robocopy infinite recursion: Hi, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 2 weeks ago. I have been using Robocopy for years to backup my system. However, since I upgraded, Robocopy goes into a seemingly infinite loop, when backing up via the Documents and Settings Junction. I have not changed the...