Windows 10: Stuck in infinite “startup repair” loop. When I click “reset this PC”, nothing happens. Any...

Discus and support Stuck in infinite “startup repair” loop. When I click “reset this PC”, nothing happens. Any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheTrumpetDude1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheTrumpetDude1, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Stuck in infinite “startup repair” loop. When I click “reset this PC”, nothing happens. Any...

/u/TheTrumpetDude1, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Goonsoon Win User

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jan 18, 2021
  3. JohnC Win User

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Stuck in infinite “startup repair” loop. When I click “reset this PC”, nothing happens. Any...

So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive ".i have 0 as my "RegBack" values and i can't find an alternate fix please help.

Goonsoon, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in infinite “startup repair” loop. When I click “reset this PC”, nothing happens. Any...

1. Stuck in infinite “startup repair” loop. When I click “reset this PC”, nothing happens. Any... - Similar Threads - Stuck infinite “startup

2. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  3. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  4. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  5. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop: I've tried everything, even resetarting the pc entirely. But it always results in the same way. It failed to do so, and I'm really just out of ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-automatic-repair-infinite-loop/49fd1ac8-4c2b-42e7-93f4-4c98beb69369
  7. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  8. Stuck in infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in infinite automatic repair loop: Hi, my Windows is stuck in an automatic repair loop for some days now and I can't get out of it. I have tried the autorepair tool, starting it in safe mode and repairing it with the Windows USB stick but that all didn't work. I also tried to restore it to a restore point but...
  9. PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works: Hello, I recently decided to run a system restore onto my PC, the restore finished and the PC successfully restarted. However, I was stuck on a black screen after the Windows 10 loading screen popped up (after the system restore) and i shut down my PC. When i started it...
  10. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...