Windows 10: Stuck in infinite windows 10 loading loop and I am in safe mode now trying to repair and...

Discus and support Stuck in infinite windows 10 loading loop and I am in safe mode now trying to repair and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LargeTesticles9 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LargeTesticles9, May 24, 2020.

1. Stuck in infinite windows 10 loading loop and I am in safe mode now trying to repair and...

/u/LargeTesticles9, May 24, 2020

2. Cannot enter safe mode

Hi, My Asus laptop is stuck in a startup repair loop while trying to fix error 0x80070091, I've tried following things:
    Use this guide: Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use the option 'reset this pc' and tried to use 'system recovery' but all to no avail.
    While in this startup repair loop it also seems impossible to enter safe mode. (I've tried to enter safe mode pressing F5 from the startup settings screen). I guess using the tweaking repair program will solve this error (0x80070091) but obviously I have to enter safe mode first. Any suggestions?

Thx!

Ray

raymond1984, May 24, 2020
  3. Bobj2018 Win User
    Windows 10 stuck on safe mode

If you are in an infinite boot loop and safe mode doesn't load, this is what you do.

1. Hard power off 3 times until you get the Automatic System Repair
    2. Click Advanced Options > Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > CMD
    3. Type d:
    4. Type bcdedit /deletevalue {default} safeboot
    5. Type exit
    6. Click Continue

Bobj2018, May 24, 2020
  4. DownHard Win User

Stuck in infinite windows 10 loading loop and I am in safe mode now trying to repair and...

Windows 10 computer is getting stuck in Repair Loop. How to boot into safe mode?

Original Title: PC stuck in Repair Loop

Went to start PC with Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8, PC locked up and then went into Automatic Repair Mode. PC will not complete the Repair Loop. With other Windows you are able to start the computer in safe mode, how do you access Windows 10 in Safe
    Mode?

DownHard, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in infinite windows 10 loading loop and I am in safe mode now trying to repair and...

1. Stuck in infinite windows 10 loading loop and I am in safe mode now trying to repair and... - Similar Threads - Stuck infinite loading

2. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  3. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  4. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop: I've tried everything, even resetarting the pc entirely. But it always results in the same way. It failed to do so, and I'm really just out of ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-automatic-repair-infinite-loop/49fd1ac8-4c2b-42e7-93f4-4c98beb69369
  6. Stuck in infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in infinite automatic repair loop: Hi, my Windows is stuck in an automatic repair loop for some days now and I can't get out of it. I have tried the autorepair tool, starting it in safe mode and repairing it with the Windows USB stick but that all didn't work. I also tried to restore it to a restore point but...
  7. Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?: So I've got home from work today, and I boot.my computer up, I am getting a constant loading screen. I've tried to repair the system but when windows boots, it says 'preparing repair' or something along those lines, then it looks like a window pops up and then disappears, I...
  8. Stuck in windows 10 safe mode loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in windows 10 safe mode loop: I enabled Windows 10 to boot in Safe Mode by opening msconfig. when my computer booted it ask me for a password. And my sister didn't remember the password. The safe mode is on loop. Is there a way to disabled safe mode? (Sorry for my poor english)...
  9. I am rarely stuck in an infinite loading loop on boot-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am rarely stuck in an infinite loading loop on boot-up: I've switched to Windows 10 almost 3 weeks ago and everything's perfect except 1 thing. After the normal loading screen on bootup with the Windows logo and loading circle finishes, the loading circle is back but this time without the Windows logo as you can see in the photo...
  10. Windows 10 infinite loop trying to repair system

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite loop trying to repair system: This afternoon my wife was doing something on the computer, got stuck, and rebooted. Once she rebooted a screen popped up into a repair diagnostic screen and said it was diagnosing the error to repair it. Only problem was that it didn't repair anything and the options that...