Windows 10: stuck in kiosk mode. CANNOT access settings.

Discus and support stuck in kiosk mode. CANNOT access settings. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; laptop stuck on "public" kiosk mode for windows 10, Microsoft edge is the only app/browser to be accessed. again. I cannot access settings. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BEVERLY.49, May 25, 2020.

1. stuck in kiosk mode. CANNOT access settings.

laptop stuck on "public" kiosk mode for windows 10, Microsoft edge is the only app/browser to be accessed. again. I cannot access settings. I cannot access settings. I cannot access settings. ive been having this issue for daYS with no help. again. I cannot access settings.

:)

BEVERLY.49, May 25, 2020
  2. EL_259 Win User

Stuck in kiosk mode

Thank you for your reply.

The references you provided are helpful once you can get into settings. The problem I'm having is that I'm stuck in kiosk mode and cannot switch out to another user to view other settings and functions. I'm looking for a way to force a switch to another
    user or a way to stop restart from automatically launching in kiosk mode. Is there a way to switch user from safe mode or some startup config upon restart?

EL_259, May 25, 2020
  3. Shawn Brink, May 25, 2020
  4. EL_259 Win User

stuck in kiosk mode. CANNOT access settings.

Stuck in kiosk mode

Unfortunately, I can't check the settings (as I'm locked out) but I setup kiosk mode from the user settings in windows 10, and then configured "assigned access" so it would launch only one app when in kiosk mode.

Then I signed out of my AD account (with admin access) and signed into the kiosk account. Since then I have not been able to switch to any other user, as the switch user option does not appear on the lock screen.

EL_259, May 25, 2020
Thema:

stuck in kiosk mode. CANNOT access settings.

1. stuck in kiosk mode. CANNOT access settings. - Similar Threads - stuck kiosk mode

2. No button to "set up kiosk mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No button to "set up kiosk mode": Hi there,I'd like to set up a kiosk, but there's just no button showing. I can't click the "get started" text or anything. What am I missing? I'm on windows 11....
  3. No button to "set up kiosk mode"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No button to "set up kiosk mode": Hi there,I'd like to set up a kiosk, but there's just no button showing. I can't click the "get started" text or anything. What am I missing? I'm on windows 11....
  4. Stuck in kiosk mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in kiosk mode: Im stuck in Kiosk mode, i already tried ctrl alt del but it doesn't work, im specifically stuck on a website, i cant open or close anything, the moment i turn on my pc it sends straight to the website, it doesnt even let me choose my admin profile, please help....
  5. stuck by kiosk mode

stuck by kiosk mode: Hi, I set up Kiosk mode in windows 10 with access only to Paint 3D. When going out i pressed ctrl+alt+del and then windows tried to do something but the screen went black for at least several minutes. I force shut it down, but now when I turn it on it is stuck at windows logo...
  6. KIOSK MODE

in Windows 10 Customization
    KIOSK MODE: Good Day, Is it possible to run any application type in KIOSK mode for Enterprise or Education versions? I tried to run Visual Studio Code in KIOSK mode only the black background can be seen using Windows Imaging and configuration design and I was deprived User...
  7. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kiosk mode: how do I remove the kiosk mode from my xplane11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk-mode/228bbfb6-fed9-46b9-9244-cccf66bb4cda
  8. Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access: I have a tablet that I need to setup as kiosk on Microsoft Edge. It was on 1607, but that version did not support Kiosk Mode on MS Edge, so I proceeded to update to version 1909 which at this time is the latest one. So I went once again try enabling Assigned Access but...
  9. Stuck in kiosk mode

Stuck in kiosk mode: I've setup my windows 10 machine to work in kiosk mode, but now it automatically starts up in that mode and I can't switch back to my regular user. Cntr-Alt-Del brings up user login screen with no option to switch users. Looking for suggestions on how to get back to...
  10. Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode: I want to use Kiosk mode and need to set up it. Unfortunately Get Started button is unavailable, the account appears to be already configured but I haven’t configure it. I tried to remove Kiosk, but it’s not working Thank you! Tony...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 stuck in kiosk mode

2. exit kiosk mode windows 10