Windows 10: Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.

Discus and support Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HariSin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm30gg/stuck_in_lock_screen_when_i_start_the_laptop/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HariSin, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.

/u/HariSin, Jul 6, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 6, 2020
  3. goosmurf Win User
    Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.

Why Windows started rotating my photos from Viber when I lock the screen and how to remove this functionality?

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern about photos from an app showing on your lock screen, we suggest that you check your lock screen settings with the steps below:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Go to Lock Screen.
    • Under Background, check whether Windows Spotlight,
      Pictures, or Slideshow is selected.

If Slideshow is selected, try changing it to either of the two other options.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.

1. Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop. - Similar Threads - Stuck lock screen

2. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen: Hi guys I need help my laptop is keyboard is spamming keys, 2 at the same time and then the continuously the S key to make matters worse the other keys don't work only a selective few. I cant do anything and I'm stuck on lockscreen. I can't even type the password in because...
  3. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen: Hi guys I need help my laptop is keyboard is spamming keys, 2 at the same time and then the continuously the S key to make matters worse the other keys don't work only a selective few. I cant do anything and I'm stuck on lockscreen. I can't even type the password in because...
  4. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on the lock screen

Stuck on the lock screen: My pc was running fine the I took a break after 3 days but when I came back I was stuck on the lock screen with my keyboard and mouse not responding but is working I tested it out on Bios. And no it didnt crash because i can still see the clock moving. I have tried everything...
  6. Stuck on the lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on the lock screen: My pc was running fine the I took a break after 3 days but when I came back I was stuck on the lock screen with my keyboard and mouse not responding but is working I tested it out on Bios. And no it didnt crash because i can still see the clock moving. I have tried everything...
  7. Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode: When i start my pc the lockscreen has no wallpaper and i cant get to the password entry box. I can just drag the clock up and down. When i try to start in safe mode, the system just boots all the way to the lockscreen again....
  8. Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode

Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode: When i start my pc the lockscreen has no wallpaper and i cant get to the password entry box. I can just drag the clock up and down. When i try to start in safe mode, the system just boots all the way to the lockscreen again....
  9. Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode

10. PC Start Up Stuck at Lock Screen

PC Start Up Stuck at Lock Screen: Hi so my dad recently got a all in one pc, an acer model. Out of no where it doesn't let you log in anymore. At the lock screen if you press a key the background will get blurry but nothing pops up for entering your pin. I've tried booting the pc in safe mode but after...