Windows 10: Stuck in login page

Discus and support Stuck in login page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi all! I recently upgraded from Win7 pro to Win10 with the automatic procedure, what happened is that: - while following procedure all updates have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [MiMo], Feb 8, 2020.

1. [MiMo] Win User

Stuck in login page

hi all!

I recently upgraded from Win7 pro to Win10 with the automatic procedure, what happened is that:

- while following procedure all updates have been applied and when I reached the 1909 version window started to give me problems.

- when I started the pc self assembled AMD FX6300, 16gb ram, Radeon R7 200, MB AMD, submitted the password, screen blinked several times and I was brought again to the start screen, again I submitted pwd and again it looped to block screen without any chance to reach the desktop and again and again....

- I switched off twice when windows starts and I opened Safe Mode, looking at the event viewer application I discovered that all times windows looped to login there is a correspondence with a severe failure and crash of dwm.exe.

- I made a restore to previous state where the last patch has not been applied yet and I blocked updates until I'll find a solution.

the state of the pc now is that I must restart twice to have a stable session.

do someone have a solution about? I don't know if it could be a malware or not, anyway I updated and activated all Windows security features and I have Norton Security suite.

thanks in advance

Best regards

Michele

:)

[MiMo], Feb 8, 2020

2. Stuck at the login page!!!!!

I'm not sure how this happened but I am stuck on the login page and the last account I was logged in with(local user acc) there is no option on the page to change to windows account!

Please help

T y R o N eC, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Stuck in login page

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in login page

1. Stuck in login page - Similar Threads - Stuck login page

2. Laptop screen stuck on login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen stuck on login page: when i click on sign in... also I am trying to boot laptop in safe mode using shift+restart it also not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-stuck-on-login-page/4620f296-0f94-45b5-a0c2-3f36c6b275bd
  3. Laptop screen stuck on login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen stuck on login page: when i click on sign in... also I am trying to boot laptop in safe mode using shift+restart it also not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-stuck-on-login-page/4620f296-0f94-45b5-a0c2-3f36c6b275bd
  4. Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin: in Windows 11 , I forgot my pin which i changed recently, now when i click on forgot my pin , it couldn't connect to the internet , a pop up appears and it says you'll need internet for this though i am already connected to the wifi I tried connecting the laptop through...
  5. Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin

Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin: in Windows 11 , I forgot my pin which i changed recently, now when i click on forgot my pin , it couldn't connect to the internet , a pop up appears and it says you'll need internet for this though i am already connected to the wifi I tried connecting the laptop through...
  6. Login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login page: How to eliminate login page in Windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-page/59779f6e-f002-4682-adce-017917d85436
  7. Login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login page: How to eliminate login page in Windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-page/59779f6e-f002-4682-adce-017917d85436
  8. Login page

9. Locked out of windows 10 Stuck on login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of windows 10 Stuck on login page: Hi, I updated my w10 laptop the other day and when it had finished, I had found out that my account had been turned to temporary. Yesterday I deleted this temporary account and the account is still on the login screen. I entered the password and it says that the password...
  10. Stuck at "Other User" login page after reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at "Other User" login page after reset.: Today I reset my PC due to various reasons, mainly for constantly failures during when it updates, I probably could have found another way to fix this but I reset it out of stubbornness. Thinking I'd be able to login with a brand new account and all since I have done this...