Windows 10: Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

Discus and support Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Today, one of my friends asked me that his computer wasn't starting. He showed me this: He said this happened after he turned on his pc, yesterday.I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Nasif Emad Chowdhury, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

Today, one of my friends asked me that his computer wasn't starting. He showed me this: He said this happened after he turned on his pc, yesterday.I told him to follow some steps since i know a bit about troubleshooting windows. So i told him to hard restart his pc, then go to the sign in menu and press power icon and hold shift while pressing restart button. Then i told him to go to Advanced Options\Troubleshooting\Command Prompt\ and type SFC /scannow. After doing that i also told him to do DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthafter that he restarted and didnt work still.Then i told him t

:)

Nasif Emad Chowdhury, Jul 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Activation Stuck on "Just a Moment"

I've seen other posts about hanging on installs, but I am not trying an install. Just got a new Lenovo X1 Carbon with Win 10 installed. Powered up and went through a few activation steps. Chose the Express installation. Now I am stuck with a screen that
    says "Just a Moment" with spinning circles. Tried to reboot, but it goes back to the same screen after booting every time. Any suggestions?

Makemeweak, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

Lock screen stucks

In the login screen whenever I enter my pin or password the windows say just a moment and then again it shows the login screen again and again and I enter the right password but still it stucks in that login screen.

soumaysanpui, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

1. Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment - Similar Threads - Stuck login screen

2. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  4. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login: Everytime I turn on my HP laptop and I login, a blue rectangle with a text saying ''Just a moment'' appears. It goes away after 10/15 seconds, when I can finally see my desktop. How can I fix this issue? submitted by /u/Fra3278 [link] [comments]...
  6. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  7. Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login: Am on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 build 19041.329 The past few days, everytime i enter password to login, i get a blue screen saying "Just a moment" which sits there for a minute or two before proceeding to desktop. I assume it is related to the last update. Is it anything I...
  8. My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen: I forget my laptop password when I tried to format my laptop Got stuck at the " just a moment" screen and I can't get access for the boot mode to reformat it just keep restarting and view the same screen any help pleese ?...
  9. Just A Moment Stuck

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Just A Moment Stuck: Hello! I have a problem. I started my PC yesterday and seen that i can not log in my account because i see this picture on my screen. I can’t access my files or my desktop. What i have to do to see my desktop and my files again?[IMG]...
  10. Stuck at Just a moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at Just a moment: so i had to reinstall my windows 10 and when i log in, i get the option to set up a pin, but no option to skip and if i press set up a pin, i get stuck at Just a moment and it’s been like this for 20 minutes. I restarted 2 times and i got the same problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows login just a moment

2. windows signin stuck at just a mome6t