Windows 10: Stuck in login

Discus and support Stuck in login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My pc crashed and when i booted it back up it asked for my pin and i could only use my pin. When i put my pin in it gave me an error code x801c004d i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jobbe Hoppenbrouwers, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Stuck in login

My pc crashed and when i booted it back up it asked for my pin and i could only use my pin. When i put my pin in it gave me an error code x801c004d i think. I tried to get a new one but when I filled everything it just said i should try later. So after that i looked it up. i saw that deleting NGC folder might help. I did and the error code is gone. but is still says something went wrong.I don't really know what to do at this point.

:)

Jobbe Hoppenbrouwers, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Stuck in login

Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in login

1. Stuck in login - Similar Threads - Stuck login

2. I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...: I went to uninstall and reinstall some graphics drivers, when I uninstalled them I accidentally pressed “go into safe mode” when installing the graphics drivers.. I’ve done this before in the past but it let me login into the account that had the pin to get out of safe mode....
  3. I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...: I went to uninstall and reinstall some graphics drivers, when I uninstalled them I accidentally pressed “go into safe mode” when installing the graphics drivers.. I’ve done this before in the past but it let me login into the account that had the pin to get out of safe mode....
  4. Stuck in login loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in login loop: I am having trouble logging into my newer Win11 laptop.From the login screen, I click Sign in under my usernameI get a code to login, yes, I'm connected to the InternetI'm asked to create a PinI get an error message that says it can't create a PinI click on "Skip for now"I...
  5. Stuck in login loop

Stuck in login loop: I am having trouble logging into my newer Win11 laptop.From the login screen, I click Sign in under my usernameI get a code to login, yes, I'm connected to the InternetI'm asked to create a PinI get an error message that says it can't create a PinI click on "Skip for now"I...
  6. Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!: My Windows user password has automatically changed itself im pretty sure i entered the correct password. I tried logging in with my Microsoft account but even that wasn't working even when all the credentials were totally correct !! I'm stuck at the login screen! And NO i...
  7. Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!: My Windows user password has automatically changed itself im pretty sure i entered the correct password. I tried logging in with my Microsoft account but even that wasn't working even when all the credentials were totally correct !! I'm stuck at the login screen! And NO i...
  8. Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!

9. My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...: I used to login using a password but all of a sudden the password field is gone. I have no alternate method of signing in. How do I fix this?...
  10. My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...

My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...: I used to login using a password but all of a sudden the password field is gone. I have no alternate method of signing in. How do I fix this?...