Windows 10: Stuck in login

Discus and support Stuck in login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My pc crashed and when i booted it back up it asked for my pin and i could only use my pin. When i put my pin in it gave me an error code x801c004d i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jobbe Hoppenbrouwers, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Stuck in login

My pc crashed and when i booted it back up it asked for my pin and i could only use my pin. When i put my pin in it gave me an error code x801c004d i think. I tried to get a new one but when I filled everything it just said i should try later. So after that i looked it up. i saw that deleting NGC folder might help. I did and the error code is gone. but is still says something went wrong.I don't really know what to do at this point.

:)

Jobbe Hoppenbrouwers, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Stuck in login

Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in login

1. Stuck in login - Similar Threads - Stuck login

2. Windows is stuck at the Lock Screen or Welcome Screen before login

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is stuck at the Lock Screen or Welcome Screen before login: [ATTACH]Sometimes when you turn on your computer, you get your Windows 11/10 login screen, but then it gets frozen, maybe reboots on its own, or it stops and does not respond to your command. You may get the login screen, but nothing happens after entering the password....
  3. Windows stuck on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows stuck on login screen: Hi, I'm new here and recently had issue with login where there's no password bar to input my password and no username even on safe mode, just windows wallpaper, ease of access, and power button. I realized that i disabled some services recently but i didn't know which...
  4. Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Diagnostic Boot - Can't login without network!: Hi all,I know this question has been raised before and I've scoured the previous answers with no luck! My Windows 10 PC always failed when I tried updating to the latest feature update after Windows feature update 1909 so I read some guides that recommended going to msconfig...
  5. Windows family login stuck there

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows family login stuck there: I clicked the app that is being controlled by my parents and it told me to login. I want to switch to another account but it just keep loading and stuck there forever i dont know what the hell is going on there....
  6. Stuck at login screen

Stuck at login screen: I started my pc as a usual day but i just cliked space baar so i can go to the login screen where are password but it just shpws a loading icon redirected to the same screen pls helpWindows 10...
  7. Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment: Today, one of my friends asked me that his computer wasn't starting. He showed me this: He said this happened after he turned on his pc, yesterday.I told him to follow some steps since i know a bit about troubleshooting windows. So i told him to hard restart his pc, then go...
  8. Windows 10 login screen stuck

Windows 10 login screen stuck: Hello,My school laptop a Dell latitude is stuck at the login page in windows 10. My school is closed but I need my laptop. How can I fix this? It doesn't say welcome it's just this loading symbol. But in safe mode it just boots right up....
  9. Black Screen after login, Safe mode unresponsive, stuck restarting

Black Screen after login, Safe mode unresponsive, stuck restarting: Hi there,Hopefully someone can help me.My laptop is completely inaccessible at the moment. I had a black screen after login happens sometimes, I usually restart and its fine - but not today. To fix this I try launching in safe mode following advice from other discussions on...
  10. Black Screen after login, Safe mode unresponsive, stuck restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen after login, Safe mode unresponsive, stuck restarting: Hi there,Hopefully someone can help me.My laptop is completely inaccessible at the moment. I had a black screen after login happens sometimes, I usually restart and its fine - but not today. To fix this I try launching in safe mode following advice from other discussions on...