Windows 10: Stuck in loop when booting computer

Discus and support Stuck in loop when booting computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I currently own an ASUS X552L laptop and I am stuck in a bit of a loop when starting up my laptop. I boot it up regularly and other ways that have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jojagur, Nov 21, 2018.

1. jojagur Win User

Stuck in loop when booting computer

Hi, I currently own an ASUS X552L laptop and I am stuck in a bit of a loop when starting up my laptop. I boot it up regularly and other ways that have led to me logging in, they all lead to a bluescreen with a stop code: inaccessible_boot_device . Whats weird is that no number code comss up, I looked it up, the number code is 0X000007B. After it restarts and attempts to go into automatic repair where it will blackscreen and at one point starts “diagnosing your PC”, if I’m lucky I get a message saying something to the sorts of “repairing disk errors, this process may take up to an hour” every thing after the bluescreen is the main loop, I haven’t been able to get to automatic repairs or a command promt. If anyone can help my proplem that would be amazing.

:)

jojagur, Nov 21, 2018

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Stuck in loop when booting computer

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Thank you for your response.

Since the issue still persist, we suggest to check this thread:
    Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix
    . Look for Ramesh. Kumar answers, It contains troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Stuck in loop when booting computer

1. Stuck in loop when booting computer - Similar Threads - Stuck loop booting

2. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop: I accidentally deleted some system files and to clear our some space in c drive but now when i am restarting it it wont start keeps saying that your pc ran into a problem .ive tried restarting resetting using cloud and resetting using local but nothing worked i have crucial...
  3. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I accidentally deleted some system files and to clear our some space in c drive but now when i am restarting it it wont start keeps saying that your pc ran into a problem .ive tried restarting resetting using cloud and resetting using local but nothing worked i have crucial...
  4. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  5. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  6. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck in boot loop

Stuck in boot loop: Hi, we just bought a brand new computer a week ago and on the first day having it when we went to turn it on it wouldn’t. The lights turn on then it immediately shuts off and it does that over and over again. Doesn’t even get far enough for the screen to turn on. But when we...
  8. my computer is stuck in a boot loop!

my computer is stuck in a boot loop!: this happened about a few months ago as my computer crashed, restarted and became stuck in a boot loop. i have tried searching around, looking for things to fix the “srttrail.txt” popup, and the “your pc did not start properly.” i have since given up as i have not found an...
  9. Computer stuck in boot loop

Computer stuck in boot loop: Hi all, My computer had been quite unstable lately and this morning it didn't boot at all anymore. I suspected this to be an overheating issue, as it would POST again and the fans would blow way less hard after I cleaned it out. I also checked the temperatures in the BIOS...
  10. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in autorepair loop when booting: Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/stuck-in-autorepair-loop-when-booting/8d475ba8-cf52-44e4-b67a-488246319b2c