Windows 10: Stuck in Microsoft and don't let me go to my desktop after signing in.

Discus and support Stuck in Microsoft and don't let me go to my desktop after signing in. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I go back to my regular desktop with out signing in with Microsoft? Pls. help!!! So frustrated....... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by amzng grace, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Stuck in Microsoft and don't let me go to my desktop after signing in.

How do I go back to my regular desktop with out signing in with Microsoft? Pls. help!!! So frustrated....

:)

amzng grace, Feb 9, 2019

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Feb 9, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Stuck in Microsoft and don't let me go to my desktop after signing in.

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Stuck in Microsoft and don't let me go to my desktop after signing in.

1. Stuck in Microsoft and don't let me go to my desktop after signing in. - Similar Threads - Stuck Microsoft don't

2. microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in: I can sign in on all the other daily challenges, but sudoku only lets me play as a guest. I have uninstalled and re installed but nothing seems to helpAny ideas...
  3. microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in: I can sign in on all the other daily challenges, but sudoku only lets me play as a guest. I have uninstalled and re installed but nothing seems to helpAny ideas...
  4. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  5. not letting me to sign in

not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  6. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  7. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  8. Desktop not letting me sign in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop not letting me sign in.: I am a complete novice using Windows 10.I switch on the pc. the Welcome logo is there then a dark blue screen appears and nothing happens.If I CAD to switch user, my wife and I have accounts on the same machine, we can access her part. The pages open and we can access her...
  9. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  10. Microsoft wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft wont let me sign in: I got a new computer and I did not have Wi-Fi at the time so I pressed skip and then when I got my Wi-Fi I went to the Microsoft store and it gave me an error so I pressed sign in because I looked up the error and it said I needed to sign in the I pressed sign in and the tab...