Windows 10: Stuck in Minecraft demo.

Discus and support Stuck in Minecraft demo. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I tried to go into Minecraft but it was not recognizing that we have already brought it and was trying to get me to buy it again the buy date was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrederickMeineck, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Stuck in Minecraft demo.

Today I tried to go into Minecraft but it was not recognizing that we have already brought it and was trying to get me to buy it again the buy date was 19/09/19.

:)

FrederickMeineck, Feb 15, 2021
  2. shouthigh Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in demo

I cannot get Minecraft for Windows 10 to work properly. I downloaded the demo, then redeemed my full version through the Mojang store (because I have Java Minecraft for Windows too.)

Now I have 2 copies of Minecraft in my purchase history and it only ever allows me to run in demo mode. If I click the 'purchase' button in the demo, it says that I already own it.

When I try to access Microsoft's help, it only offers US phone numbers. I cannot find Australian support. Any idea how I can get the full Minecraft for Win10 to work or how I can get in touch with a relevant, local Microsoft person?

shouthigh, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Minecraft demo wont open

My Minecraft demo was working just fine till a couple weeks ago I tried to open it. The exit off, minimize and make page bigger/smaller buttons came up, but the Minecraft demo would not. I was going to buy it once I got B-day money in a month & now I cant
    use the demo worlds in the full version.

Thx in advance for the help!

Briancat336, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Stuck in Minecraft demo.

Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift

Source: Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in Minecraft demo.

1. Stuck in Minecraft demo. - Similar Threads - Stuck Minecraft demo

2. Minecraft "Play demo"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  3. Minecraft "Play demo"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  4. minecraft geeft alleen demo versie

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft geeft alleen demo versie: Hallo,Mijn zoon heeft een probleem met minecraft.Majong account verhuisd naar microsoft account.Majong account naam staat in de microsoft account.Kan het spel alleen met de demo versie spelen, en moet betalen voor de java versie.Nu mag ik weer betalen voor een game die al is...
  5. minecraft geeft alleen demo versie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft geeft alleen demo versie: Hallo,Mijn zoon heeft een probleem met minecraft.Majong account verhuisd naar microsoft account.Majong account naam staat in de microsoft account.Kan het spel alleen met de demo versie spelen, en moet betalen voor de java versie.Nu mag ik weer betalen voor een game die al is...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode.: I opened Minecraft, but it had "Unlock Full Game", even though I already bought Minecraft in December of 2020. I tried reinstalling it multiple times, but it still wouldn't let me access the full game. Any solutions?...
  7. Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode: Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode - about a month ago. Money moved from my bank account, confirmation email received, and inside the Windows account everything looks legal and official, confirmed. BUT she cannot play it anymore - DEMO mode has finished. Shall I...
  8. Demo???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Demo???: HI, So I bought my computer from Rent a center. Im not sure if they have remote access to my laptop... However, RAC is still showing under administrator under my Microsoft Log in on the Laoptop. Not for my Microsoft account just my log in to my laptop. How do I get them...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version?: My minecraft account for java edition had an option for me to redeem the windows 10 edition, but when i redeemed it, i obtained the demo version? is this supposed to happen or not because I would like to play windows 10 edition with friends and this makes that impossible...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 demo stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 demo stuck at loading screen: Yesterday the game works great, but today I tried and open and it just stayed at the loading screen. I also tried to reset, reinstall, troubleshoot and restart my laptop but nothing had change[IMG]...