Windows 10: Stuck in Movie player app

Discus and support Stuck in Movie player app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When ever I view a movie using the windows movie app it get stucks stuck in some occassions playing the video while the subs freezes and I can’t exit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItHasSTALIN, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Stuck in Movie player app

When ever I view a movie using the windows movie app it get stucks stuck in some occassions playing the video while the subs freezes and I can’t exit and it’s becoming more frequent. It honestly frustrating me. Anyway to fix this?

submitted by /u/ItHasSTALIN
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItHasSTALIN, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 Apps : Photo, Movie and Windows Movie Player does not allow 2 channel audio tracks in videos

Hi Abielo,

To better assist you about Windows 10 Apps : Photo, Movie and Windows Movie Player does not allow 2 channel audio tracks in videos, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any respond is highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Window Media Player and Movies & TV arent working with internet conection

Hi Carlos,

I realize that WMP and M& TV app is not working on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

As Windows Media Player is not able to access the file, suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if that helps. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

Select “Windows Media Player Settings” troubleshooter and run it to check if that helps.

Further, you may also take ownership of the file to check if that helps.

Follow these steps:

• Right click the file and select Properties.

• Click the Security tab, tap or click Advanced, then tap or click Change. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• Type the name of the person that you want to give ownership to, and then click Check Names.

Note: The account name for the person that you are assigning ownership to is displayed.

• Click OK.

• If you want this person to be the owner of the files and subfolders that are contained in this folder, select the “Replace owner on sub-containers and objects” check box.

• Click OK.

For the Movies & TV app issue, suggest you to post the query in the Movies & TV forum:
    Results in Music, Movies & TV - Microsoft Community

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Jeddie Win User

Stuck in Movie player app

Movies and TV app - MP4 file problem

Thanks to Ivan & Jimbo45 for some suggestions to use another media player.

Anybody else care to offer a suggestion on why Movies and TV app is not working for MP4?
    Should I try to uninstall and then re install?

Jeddie, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in Movie player app

1. Stuck in Movie player app - Similar Threads - Stuck Movie player

2. Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App: When I play videos using media player or the Movies % TV app, I experience lagging issues. However, when I watch videos on Youtube and other websites, I dont encounter lag. Interestingly, I noticed that when I click on "Play as 360 video" or "Play in mini view" in the Movies...
  3. Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App: When I play videos using media player or the Movies % TV app, I experience lagging issues. However, when I watch videos on Youtube and other websites, I dont encounter lag. Interestingly, I noticed that when I click on "Play as 360 video" or "Play in mini view" in the Movies...
  4. Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Movies & TV player not working today?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV player not working today?: While it was working well till last night, it is asking for the personal videos to be played via media player:Being the default player, upon double-clicking any personal video from Files Explorer, today a pop-up shows reflecting the said files to be rather not existing?...
  6. Movies & TV player not working today?

Movies & TV player not working today?: While it was working well till last night, it is asking for the personal videos to be played via media player:Being the default player, upon double-clicking any personal video from Files Explorer, today a pop-up shows reflecting the said files to be rather not existing?...
  7. Windows movies and media player error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows movies and media player error: Every time i play any video in any format, windows movies and media player both give the 0xc00d36b4 error. Verifying integrity of system files didnt work. how to fix this? VLC and other third party players work, but the ones that come with windows doesnt. submitted by...
  8. TV AND MOVIE PLAYER ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TV AND MOVIE PLAYER ERROR: Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance. 0xc00d36f2 Im facing this error when I play any video on my laptop. kindly let me know how to fix this error?...
  9. movies on windows 10 media player

movies on windows 10 media player: How do I play a movie on windows 10 media player. I'm not doing something right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-on-windows-10-media-player/71fdf5c9-8773-437a-a4a6-cbf4b87df237
  10. Windows Movie Player

Windows Movie Player: Not a happy lad. I have been using windows movie maker for quite some time but nothing recent. I have been away for a long weekend and made a honda goldwing charity function video, and fireworks. I set up win movie maker and set up video only to find, if I want to make video,...