Windows 10: Stuck in "Offline Mode" after W10 1809 Upgrade ?

Discus and support Stuck in "Offline Mode" after W10 1809 Upgrade ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Any MS product I use keeps telling me I am in "offline mode" (eg Onenote says offline mode and won't sync, MS Store just says I am not connected, Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TrevS1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. TrevS1 Win User

Stuck in "Offline Mode" after W10 1809 Upgrade ?

Any MS product I use keeps telling me I am in "offline mode" (eg Onenote says offline mode and won't sync, MS Store just says I am not connected, Edge says I am offline) but Chrome and other programs can connect eg Nvidia updated a driver just now with no issues and I had to use Chrome to do this.

The odd thing ? Windows Update works but it seems to be the only thing. I have rebooted a few times but the same issue occurs. I can't even connect to a LAN IP via Edge to check my router settings (I can with Chrome)

I am not sure if its related to the recent 1809 W10 Pro, upgrade or if that's just coincidental.

I did come across an older thread in here that postulated it might be related to the time settings ? I did notice when I booted up the time was wrong (days out and hours out) I switched to manual time, entered the date & time correctly off my phone then switched it back to automatic. I had eft it on AUtomatic for several minutes and the time was still incorrect, which was why I switched to manual time.

I am not using MS Office, aside from Onenote and I am ONLY using the modern version of Onenote not Onenote 2016

:)

TrevS1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. joneskm3 Win User

N8 stuck in Offline mode

N8 stuck in offline mode. I have just swapped SIM cards and now the phone is stuck in offline mode. How the hell do I get iy back on line, Have restored the phone but still no good. Any ideas

joneskm3, Oct 11, 2018
  3. jeig---01 Win User
    3250 stuck on offline mode

anyone help! my 3250 phone was stuck on offline mode and evertime i try to change the profile it will say "insert simcard"

jeig---01, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Stuck in "Offline Mode" after W10 1809 Upgrade ?

n73 stuck in offline mode

This seems to be a common problem across the s60v3 phones. I hope Nokia knows about it.

I read of one person getting out of this jam by pressing the power button, selecting "offline mode" again (even though you are already stuck in offline), then pressing the power button, select "general". Report back if you have any luck with this. I've been
    avoiding offline mode on my E70 and would love to feel comfortable using it.

-J

jay_cee---01, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Stuck in "Offline Mode" after W10 1809 Upgrade ?

1. Stuck in "Offline Mode" after W10 1809 Upgrade ? - Similar Threads - Stuck Offline Mode

2. Upgrade from W8.1 to W10 stuck at 54%.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from W8.1 to W10 stuck at 54%.: Hi there, I'm having issues with my sister's Acer laptop where I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 using the Media Creator Tool, and I would be very grateful if somebody here can help me with this. So she gave me this laptop that was being slow, and what i...
  3. Offline files + shares on W10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Offline files + shares on W10: Any idea where the problem is with shares on W10 and Offline files ?? I have 2 W10 (1909) computers. First is in workgroup and second is in domain. I share folders on workgroup comp. From domain computer I can access those shares without problems, just I put login and...
  4. offline mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    offline mode: I have a hp envy 5540 printer,its been connected to my hp laptop for months everything works great. until 2 hours ago some how it went into offline mode and I have no ideal how to take it off....
  5. Script failure after W10 update to 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Script failure after W10 update to 1809: I've been using a little script to launch an application in a "kiosk-like" mode. Basically, upon login, the a registry entry calls the script, the script launches the exe, and then script waits for you to exit the app. When you exit, it reboots the PC. The problem is...
  6. Stuck in boot loop after 1809 upgrade on Lenovo Y700 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in boot loop after 1809 upgrade on Lenovo Y700 laptop: Hi all, After upgrading to 1809 from 1803 my laptop is stuck in boot loop. The boot sequence is now - Lenovo logo, blank screen, Lenovo logo (different resolution), blank screen, reboot. Here's what I tried - Windows 10 repair (created now from the new 1809 media tool):...
  7. Unstable boot of W10 after upgrade from 1803 to 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unstable boot of W10 after upgrade from 1803 to 1809: Hi, I'm diagnosing a real puzzler here. System is Windows 10 64 bit, 128 GB RAM, Intel 7980XE on Asus platform. System runs without incident on 1803. Only errors in Event Viewer on boot are a few DCOM errors that I've backtracked as harmless. System restarts and shuts...
  8. Offline update 1809.

Offline update 1809.: How do I apply offline update to W10 1809? Say I have the latest LCU and a new SSU. Hereit says "This quality update should not be used to update Windows 10 version 1809 media offline. See KB 4464619 for more information." It says what not to do, but not what to do. So,...
  9. W10 1809 is out.

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 1809 is out.: Download Windows 10 121631
  10. Empty folders after W10 update 1809

Empty folders after W10 update 1809: Hi everyone, I have a critical issue. A few hours ago I updated my laptop to the 1809 Windows 10 version. After the reboot my Documents and Pictures folders are empty! Desktop, Download and Music folders are ok. In the C: disk a windows.old folder has been created but the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote stuck in working offline mode

2. exchangeprofiler offline i W10

3. windows 10 stuck in offline

4. windowsphone offlineupdate,
  5. How to upgrade to Windows 10 version 1809 offline mode,
  6. cara update w 10 1809,
  7. w10 アップデート1809,
  8. bug w10 1809,
  9. w10 1809