Windows 10: Stuck in OOBE screen

Discus and support Stuck in OOBE screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to reset my laptop to factory settings but now im stuck in oobe screens.. It fails to set up the region so i just skipped it but when it comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gh0stpr0ject, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Stuck in OOBE screen

I tried to reset my laptop to factory settings but now im stuck in oobe screens.. It fails to set up the region so i just skipped it but when it comes to the network, everytime i press skip it wobt let me.. It keeps returning to the oops something went erong screen and say OOBEEULA.. Can someone help me with this?

:)

gh0stpr0ject, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 5, 2018
  3. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Stuck in OOBE screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Stuck in OOBE screen

1. Stuck in OOBE screen - Similar Threads - Stuck OOBE screen

2. Is there a way to launch a url screen at oobe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to launch a url screen at oobe?: I need to have end users complete and get training certs before logging into the computer. I would like to be able to have them complete the training at the OOBE screen....
  3. Is there a way to launch a url screen at oobe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to launch a url screen at oobe?: I need to have end users complete and get training certs before logging into the computer. I would like to be able to have them complete the training at the OOBE screen....
  4. Keeps booting into OOBE screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps booting into OOBE screen: I was run sysprep accidentally in Windows 11 from my Inbuilt administrator account. But, now the windows keeps booting into OOBE setup. Unable to exit from the OOBE screen after multiple restart. Same time tried to create a local offline account but keeps force into connect...
  5. Keeps booting into OOBE screen

Keeps booting into OOBE screen: I was run sysprep accidentally in Windows 11 from my Inbuilt administrator account. But, now the windows keeps booting into OOBE setup. Unable to exit from the OOBE screen after multiple restart. Same time tried to create a local offline account but keeps force into connect...
  6. Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in

Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in: Good morning,We have our computers at work connected to Azure & the team have been logging in out of Windows 10 perfectly for 12 months. One of my users logged in on the reception team today & we got "Desktop is preparing/ Setting Up Windows/ Won't be long/ almost there"...
  7. Windows OOBE stuck on Android Phone Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows OOBE stuck on Android Phone Screen: Ive tried 3 times and keep getting stuck on the same screen, Android Phone Screen, for the OOBE. Each time have powered off only to start all over and then get stuck in the same screen....
  8. OOBE screen after login [Ask] [help]

OOBE screen after login [Ask] [help]: after my Windows update to 2004 version appears OOBE screen after logging in [ATTACH] at first i thought this had not entered the desktop, but after i press "Windows + x" and open "Task Manager" from there, i found an active application called "Microsoft Account" after i...
  9. OOBE

in Windows 10 Customization
    OOBE: My OOBE stopped part way through, so how can I start it back to gfinish it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe/067e1b25-9e60-4a45-9812-cfcf891d43c0
  10. trying to make a .wim file stuck on OOBE region screen

trying to make a .wim file stuck on OOBE region screen: I’m attempting to make a golden image of the computer I’m installing windows home edition on, with all the drivers, virus scan, an anti-malware program, office, and new windows updates. I did all this in audit mode. I then syspreped successfully and generalized the image....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oobeeula error

2. oobeeula

3. windows 10 stuck at oobe region

4. oobeeula sysprep,
  5. lenova error oobeeula,
  6. OOBEEULA during windows setup,
  7. lenovo oobeeula,
  8. what ERROR lenovo OOBEEULA,
  9. windows 10 1903 networking error oobeeula,
  10. preparing for oobe stuck,
  11. after sysprep during oobe stage the system is getting stuck with a message on screen,
  12. oobe stuck at region settings,
  13. oobeeula エラー,
  14. oobeeula error after reboot win 10,
  15. oobe screen fix